Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Living Legends 7 - The Great A0 ARMY-Crusade!

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    May 16-18... And confirmed
    Please post a link.

Its all over their Facebook page. I'm not at a computer right now but the AO legends discussion is talking about it.

MOTY3
    So if the rules are ROF will be capped at 13 bps how do they feel about RT Mags ?

they really dont care about ROF but they needed a number to write down. if you ABUSE it you will be warned and judge punched. I unloaded a hopper at over 20bps right next to a ref and all he said was "HOLY %&$#"

to what teams are everyone wanting to go on? New Empire – Mike Phillips or Horde – Kevin “Buckshot” of Team Hellions

RoF is dictated to electros, so i'm assuming that mech, RT and Pneu guns don't fall into that since it doesn't have electronics. the RT rule is again in between the lines.

i would suggest that "Team AO" get together before the event and get a case count. it will save $5 overall. $70 for 30+ cases beats $75 per person, or $80 at the event. does any one know what paint CPX uses, so we know what to expect?

does anyone know if they allow FS rounds and if you can get them from the field?

FS rounds. The previous events you could bring your own. you can also bring .50 if you choose to shoot that also. Usually get to pick between Evil and Marbs..i think. Evil for sure though.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

I have lined up a paint sponsership for us. we will be getting it for MORE then 5$ off. this includes you too wimag. more details later.

We will be playing for the horde under DJ Honu with the CPX legion teams alongside Infamous. again, more details later.

and again, they really dont care too much about ROF as long as its not abused and mags are awesome enough for them to look the other way

MOTY3
    I did read in the rules that you can bring your own FS rounds for sure....I do remember that...and the part about not playing for 6 hours after your last beer.

yea... no one listens to that

Looks Like Ill be taking almost the entire month off work for all this... I have a wedding a week before this.. Well see how this works out for me. If people want to camp at my farm in manhattan(5ish miles from cpx), Im more than Ok with it.
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

Quote Originally Posted by AGDlover View Post
    Looks Like Ill be taking almost the entire month off work for all this... I have a wedding a week before this.. Well see how this works out for me. If people want to camp at my farm in manhattan(5ish miles from cpx), Im more than Ok with it.
    You mean after all of this time we finally get to meet?

that might actually be a baller idea

never had a problem shooting my mags at Viper events. but then i never RT them or even shoot very fast with them.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

Quote Originally Posted by AGDlover View Post
    If people want to camp at my farm in manhattan(5ish miles from cpx), Im more than Ok with it.
    on second thought... I might be more likly to pop a small tent in the middle of all of ours at the event and store all of the museum guns in it...

so how is it going to work to get us AO guys on the same team?

you have not been reading I see. there is a "how to register" thread

I'm a; tell me when, where and what and I'll be there, kinda guy. Still need new bottles 68/3&4.5k on my regs. 3-5 halos 2 mags(emag needs a battery and charger), angel needs a solonoid. If anyone can help with my list of parts, Lmk. And yes Scott, we would finally meet.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    they really dont care about ROF but they needed a number to write down. if you ABUSE it you will be warned and judge punched. I unloaded a hopper at over 20bps right next to a ref and all he said was "HOLY %&$#"
    Sorry. I busted out laughing reading this. And thinking of your vid.

Am also local and been playing at CPX for a long time. If I can be of any assistance let me know. I'll be there next Saturday, could try and get some questions answered then.

Quote Originally Posted by scully719 View Post
    Am also local and been playing at CPX for a long time. If I can be of any assistance let me know. I'll be there next Saturday, could try and get some questions answered then.
    Any advice for us non-locals would be appreciated!!

Try not getting hammered the night before,.........
    Bahahaaah
    How about some suggestions we can live with.
    Get there friday and play the pump pistol games in the town.
    The games pretty much revolve around it.

officially going

Ill keep an eye out for my fellow mag ballers while Im there
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

are you registered under the AO Army

I dont know what that is so probably not lol

Yeah,

If you didn't pre-register by Monday you aren't in, unless by luck or powerful bribery. They will randomly assign you, so you could be playing for Horde or Empire.

I still have a registration+air to unload! I've had 2 other guys interested on PbN but neither has gotten back with me. I'd rather my last Horde-Vandals AO Army registration go to an AO'er just like the first one. I'm just looking to almost recoup my costs @ $65, which is $10 cheaper than what it costs anyone else right now. Just PM me if you want to buy mine and guarantee you're on the right team.

Pm inbound sir

I just saw they are going to open up nuke town at pbbomb on friday from 11 am till 8 pm friday. It is just over an hour north of Living Legends.