Thread: Jerseys - patches - artwork general discussion thread thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jerseys - patches - artwork general discussion thread thread

Any volunteers to do some image work?

I know you guys got some patches, but nothing is stopping us from developing some new art. I like the whole "Great AO Crusade" theme, and if we aren't going to make LL7 specific jerseys then maybe patches, a banner or stickers using it would be sweet.

Jerseys
    We should work on the new jerseys. Lets make it a general usage AO jersey with a new design. This way, people can buy it even if they don't want to come to LL7.

Having dealt with most of the jersey manufacturers, I will insist that we use Raza. BEO-Mafia is one of the Topgun home teams and as such we get a quasi sponsorship discount thingy. Plus the service and quality there is outstanding. Jim from Topgun as a lot of pull with them also which wouldn't hurt.

I am thinking that we MIGHT be able to get some people to help reduce the price if we sold some add space on them. For example: I could kick in a few bucks towards the overall bill and in exchange get a spot with "BigEvilOnline.com" somewhere on the jersey. We have a few 'regulars' who we could hit up.

Is there anyone willing to volunteer their services to help develop the art for these? Let's find someone and go from there.

i like this. though i suck at art, an AO design on the front(the Lions, AO honeycomb, whatever), with numbers and name on the back. i do like the chance for teams to buy in for a support members patch on the jersey. it shows that we might be separate people/teams but we can come together for this.

I thought we would be using the ao army concept?

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    We are, .. perhaps I was unclear.

we only have 1 logo drawn up and I want people to make some more so we can vote

I do have a nifty hex pattern photoed up though

we only have 1 logo drawn up and I want people to make some more so we can vote

I do have a nifty hex pattern photoed up though

That is pretty sweet.

that might be from me. i am unfamiliar with the AO Army jersey/pattern, so by me saying going for the Lions and such, got off track. i just like the idea for everyone to not only approve the concept but allow people that wish to contribute more like BEO, SSP, to have a chance to show thay they not only are the community but support it as well.

there is no AO army jersey yet, I can edit pictures to no end but cannot do jerseys at all. need help...

on a brighter note... PATCHES ARE IN!
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...my-Swag-Thread

there is no AO army jersey yet, I can edit pictures to no end but cannot do jerseys at all. need help...

on a brighter note... PATCHES ARE IN!
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...my-Swag-Thread
    two please. how much?