Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 91 to 115 of 115

Thread: Precision Powder - Custom Marker Refinishing

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I.E. ca
    Posts
    916
    Where are you based out of?

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    311
    Maine

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by barkingspider View Post
    Pm sent with a few questions, hoping to utalize your services soon.
    In the process of responding

    Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    Where are you based out of?
    Maine
    PM ME FOR CUSTOM POWDER COATING
    Like Us On Facebook

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    White Sands Missile Range, NM
    Posts
    860
    Are you still looking for guns to experiment on?

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratt View Post
    Are you still looking for guns to experiment on?
    Not specifically at the moment looking to do any experiments on. Only real projects I special have considered doing in the relative future would be a frankenstein fade gun, with each part being a different color fade, a satin or gloss black fade, and a pigment based chameleon job. Otherwise just normal orders.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85














    Last edited by PrecisionPowder; 02-16-2014 at 03:34 PM.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    White Sands Missile Range, NM
    Posts
    860
    Hey Roger - I want to send you one of my guns to get coated. The gun is currently blue, and I would like it coated the same shade of blue, but would also like to have a chameleon effect. But, I am also willing to give you some artistic freedom to do what you think would make it awesome. What do I need to do to get this ball rolling?

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratt View Post
    Hey Roger - I want to send you one of my guns to get coated. The gun is currently blue, and I would like it coated the same shade of blue, but would also like to have a chameleon effect. But, I am also willing to give you some artistic freedom to do what you think would make it awesome. What do I need to do to get this ball rolling?
    The thing about a chameleon is you don't get to really pick a shade. When you do a chameleon is appears as what ever color you get depending on the sun and viewing angle. A blue chameleon based color is not an issue, you will get purples, pinks, teals, and greens as well. Send me some pictures of the marker and we can get started.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85

















  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85











  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    139
    that's some serious hopper agitator you got there

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by ochsy View Post
    that's some serious hopper agitator you got there
    Who needs a silly rotor when you have a shovelhead

  15. #105
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    274
    could you pm me the price on painting a ule body and feedneck with clamp ring in a flat black/teflon black color

  16. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Owensboro, KY
    Posts
    84
    what kind of cost are we talking for that shovelhead motor job? I will have one I'm tearing down in the next month or two that I would like to have done. I am wanting silver bottom end with black jugs and heads though if that matters. Thanks.

  17. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by harleywrench001 View Post
    what kind of cost are we talking for that shovelhead motor job? I will have one I'm tearing down in the next month or two that I would like to have done. I am wanting silver bottom end with black jugs and heads though if that matters. Thanks.
    Shoot me an email or message me through the link in my sig it's faster for me to answer you there are some questions I need to know before I can quote a price. I would have to look at the invoices on that motor for a price I don't remember off the top of my head because there were some extra pieces that came with it that were not engine pieces.

    Precisionpowderme@gmail.com

  18. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85









  19. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85
    Been really slacking on posting pictures of guns I have been doing, so incoming!!








  20. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85





  21. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85

  22. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85






  23. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85





  24. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3
    Any advice on getting rid of the masking tape used to protect exposed insides against the powder coating? It appears resistant to everything I throw at it...

  25. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryfan View Post
    Any advice on getting rid of the masking tape used to protect exposed insides against the powder coating? It appears resistant to everything I throw at it...

    It's tape...you just pull it off. Are you sure it is actually tape and whoever did it did not actually get powder in there? If so then you have a problem, still easy enough to get out though with the right equipment. That should have been removed by whoever did the work, send it back to whoever worked on it and get it fixed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •