Thread: Feedback for Luke's Customs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

He's Great!

I sent my Y-Grip to him for two trigger stops. In about 3 days he recieved it and returned it to me right away. It's on the way and currently in the mail. I was so happy at how fast Luke works. Great communication. I haven't seen my trigger yet, but I'm sure it's going to be awesome. I recommend Luke. Very Fast Service.

Just got my warp bracket from him and it exceaded far beond my expectations + he kept me updates with everything that was going on with the progress of my bracket + if you good and pachent i like was he threw in a free pair of black Emag pannels!!! truly a great guy i will not hesatate to do buisness with him again since i'm just makeing small details on my gun to finish it up!! Once again Do not feel that hes a bad guy to work with hes a great guy dont be missguided by him MAD PROPS
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

Great Work

I got my Y-Grip back today from him. It now has the two trigger stops that I've wanted for a long time. I got it back exactly one week from when I sent it. He provides very fast service and DETAILED instructions on properly tuning the trigger stops. I would recommend him to everyone on AO.

Received my Armageddon Pressure Adjuster Screw very quickly. The screw was package very well. Luke is a great person to purchase from... Thanks.

Bought 2 Warpfeed mount brackets. Good Quality, nice Contact, nice Handling.

Would buy again, highly recomend.

A++++++++++

Kewl

Got a couple of sets of grip panels from luke.fast friendly great purchase.would buy from anytime.

Very fast shipping, exellent product, A very smooth transaction.

Thanks luke
    Gunther