Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Luke's Customs.

Back yet again, this time for a vert frame. Great product as to be expected. Thanks again!

Sent a rail to be milled ule and set up for an emag manifold to run a sleeper project I am working on. Also, needed a lpr turned down a little to fit inside the battery pack.

What can I say...I'm extremely pleased with the work he did. It's very clean...no marring from setup.

Luke was very patient with me while I tried to explain over email what I wanted done and what he could/couldn't do.

Also, he forgot to ship the rail back with everything else. As soon as I told him he was on his way to ship it out that minute. Speaks volumes to his customer service and dedication.

Thanks Luke, I'll post some pics in a month or so when I finally get it set up.

Bought one of Luke's mini vert frames, and couldn't be happier. He shipped fast, it showed up fast, the build quality is excellent; I'm very pleased. A+ sir, I'll certainly deal with you again.

He done some milling on a angel space frame for me to fit am rails.A+++ work ,shipping,communication and just a good all around experience. thanks:-)

Luke did a couple pump milled/ule'd AM/MM rails for some friends of mine and a ULE'd and profiled rt/pro rail for me for a build I am planning.

His work is excellent and worth every penny. I used to send stuff to Danny Love back in the day and I personally think his is much better and much cleaner.

I'll post some pics when I get a chance but if you're considering sending him stuff to mill he does great work and for me at least, it is worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    Luke did a couple pump milled/ule'd AM/MM rails for some friends of mine and a ULE'd and profiled rt/pro rail for me for a build I am planning.

His work is excellent and worth every penny. I used to send stuff to Danny Love back in the day and I personally think his is much better and much cleaner.

I'll post some pics when I get a chance but if you're considering sending him stuff to mill he does great work and for me at least, it is worth every penny.
    Let me clarify, Luke's is better than Danny's old work, is what I meant.

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    I ordered an Armada-L rail in the pre order list. As soon as they were done Luke shipped and that was two days after he posted that they were done. Rail is beautiful and I'm 1000% happy with the product and the deal.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Just got my armada rt pro rail from him and totally impressed with it. :-) :-) A++++ all the way around.

Talking A++++ custom rail to fit my frame

Luke is great! I asked if he would mill a rail to fit my custom trigger frame length he did it and it looks great
    Very satisfied!!

got the flat black panels for the z-grip. Work is immaculate and shipped very quickly. A+ seller.

bought the short, straight grip extension. After seeing his other work, I knew this would be great and it doesn't disappoint. A+

Sent 3 warp bodies to get extra detents added. Shipped to him Saturday I had them back in my hands the following Friday. A+ in my book

sent ule body to get milled and drilled! did an awesome job as always, dont know why people leave feedback for him we all know he does great work haha!

Helped me as a third party on some Automag stuff on Ebay, I also bought some stuff from him. Exceptional communications and a really easy guy to deal with. Do not hesitate to do business with him. Thanks for a smooth and trouble free transaction.youtheman

Thanks/ Tack!
    Johan

I bought an armada rail, it was shipped out fast and looks awesome.

Bought a few items and have also had some work done by luke and I have always been completely satisfied! Thx again.

Echo echo echo. Had a few jobs done, and I am very pleased with all of it.
    Any-day again!

Mag

bought an off set wedge's ( dovetail ) from him
    So far i am completely satsified. He communicates well, works fast, and the product is outstanding. He is a great vendor . I would not hesitate to use him again and recommend him as well.
    A++++++++++++++

Recently bought a battery adapter, warp mount, hyperframe trigger. All great. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Purchased a grip from him---- A+++

Not the first time I bought stuff from Luke. I always get the same great service. This time he even helped with getting a Micromag to Sweden. Can it get any better than that?

Thanks once again
    Johan

D3ath ADder Guest

Excellent Service

Been onto the website for the third time as am looking for more mods and parts. Only just seen the link to feedback. I used Luke to do all the work on my Mag in the UK, twice now he has helped to mill parts and make grip plates and everything came as expected. Excellent service and support, Full confidence in Lukes skills and knowledge as well as products.

Quick and easy transaction as always and great quality products.

By far the best craftsmanship on aftermarket automag upgrades and parts. Also super responsive and excellent customer service, even post-purchase, to answer questions and ensure high satisfaction/best performance.

Once again awesome stuff from Luke's Custom.

Superb products, communication, packaging and reasonable prices to boot. Can't ask for much more. I look forward to doing business with him again in his next product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up an Armada rail from Luke recently on a Friday and it was in my mailbox on Monday. I've ordered from his website many times also and must say his communication, speed of turnaround, and workmanship has always been top notch.

Just picked up his new Wave rail milled for a pump, his last set of AO Hex Emag grip panels and a couple 12v Warp harnesses. It's awesome when you pay and have the products in your hands two days later. Thanks Luke and keep up the good work! A truly significant asset to our 'Mag community.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Just picked up some Pneumag lowers when luke ran his recent discount. I sent in some parts to get machined also and the work was performed and sent back the same day he received them!!
    Communication’s always fast and detailed as well.

Purchased his pneumag lowers a couple weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Thank you for the sweet automag stuff you do and I will be sending you some milling work that I need done in the near future.