Thread: Dayspring's Arsenal - Past & Present

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Dayspring's Arsenal - Past & Present

PMI Piranha
    Got this as a freebie from Skirmish USA for leading a big group. I STILL have that Revvy - original shells and all.

Automag RT Pro
    That was an old JT Speed Load system. Stainless tank, stainless body - god that thing was heavy.

AGD E-Mag

Pewter X-Mag

Alias Intimidator 1
    By far my favorite shooting gun of all time. Techna trigger, delrin reg pistons, adjustable ram cap.

Ripper 2 Intimidator
    I don't have an actual pic of the gun, but it was colored and accessorized just like this one.

Angel '05 Speed
    Ended up losing this along the way. I sent it out to Ken Crane for work but, between kid, marriage and lack of email communication back - this one is just gone.

Palmer's Nasty Typhoon
    Ended up trading for this during my gun-whore days. Remember bringing it to the field and all the new kids were all "that's stupid" and the older guys were all "that's awesome."

PBX Autorocker
    I was in on the development and testing of the MQ valve and this gun. I wasn't playing nearly enough to warrant having this gun (which was technically in pieces when I received it) so I ended up selling it.

MQ2 Freeflow Lotus Autococker
    Mike Quinn (MQ) is a good friend of mine (in each other's weddings, he's my son's Godfather) so as a "tribute" I have a Freeflow Lotus body that I found on Ebay put together using one of the new MQ2 valves. (Only thing missing on this pic is the reg - an AKA 2 Litre+ in chrome and delrin bolt.) -

Update: Parted the MQ2 valve, sold the valve & traded the gun.
    Last edited by Dayspring; 01-01-2014 at 03:32 PM.