Thread: Dayspring's Arsenal - Past & Present

Thumbs up Dayspring's Arsenal - Past & Present

PMI Piranha
    Got this as a freebie from Skirmish USA for leading a big group. I STILL have that Revvy - original shells and all.

Automag RT Pro
    That was an old JT Speed Load system. Stainless tank, stainless body - god that thing was heavy.

AGD E-Mag

Pewter X-Mag

Alias Intimidator 1
    By far my favorite shooting gun of all time. Techna trigger, delrin reg pistons, adjustable ram cap.

Ripper 2 Intimidator
    I don't have an actual pic of the gun, but it was colored and accessorized just like this one.

Angel '05 Speed
    Ended up losing this along the way. I sent it out to Ken Crane for work but, between kid, marriage and lack of email communication back - this one is just gone.

Palmer's Nasty Typhoon
    Ended up trading for this during my gun-whore days. Remember bringing it to the field and all the new kids were all "that's stupid" and the older guys were all "that's awesome."

PBX Autorocker
    I was in on the development and testing of the MQ valve and this gun. I wasn't playing nearly enough to warrant having this gun (which was technically in pieces when I received it) so I ended up selling it.

MQ2 Freeflow Lotus Autococker
    Mike Quinn (MQ) is a good friend of mine (in each other's weddings, he's my son's Godfather) so as a "tribute" I have a Freeflow Lotus body that I found on Ebay put together using one of the new MQ2 valves. (Only thing missing on this pic is the reg - an AKA 2 Litre+ in chrome and delrin bolt.) -

Update: Parted the MQ2 valve, sold the valve & traded the gun.
    Last edited by Dayspring; 01-01-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Planet Eclipse Etek3

Currently not pictured:

Powerlyte Hybrid Autococker
    AGD Sydarm
    ULE Y-Frame Automag (pics to come)
    Alias Intimidator 2 (pics to come)
    Last edited by Dayspring; 06-05-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Awesome collection. I love seeing the past vs. present. I take it that your favorite color is blue....

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Awesome collection. I love seeing the past vs. present. I take it that your favorite color is blue....
    Yeah - though I've been shifting over to the reds a lot more lately. I'm contemplating getting the ETEK annodized and the new Alias I picked up polished, the nicks buffed out and then re-annoed. We'll see

Planet Eclipse Geo 2.0

Traded for this, but still in USPS limbo from the holidays. Hoping that it makes it through soon.

UPDATE 4/2014

Gun up and disappeared in the USPS system. Fought for 4 months to get claim paid.
    Last edited by Dayspring; 04-28-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Alias Intimidator 2.0

Picked it up for $90 on Craigslist. Put a new rammer (had a non-standard Alias one in there), membrane pad, Volumizer, dual o-ring reg piston and Virtue LED board in. STILL well below the going rate for these things. Dropped my old Techna trigger on it. Shoots like brandy new.

UPDATE 4/2014:

Added AKA SCM III LPR innards to the stock LPR.
    Last edited by Dayspring; 04-28-2014 at 05:04 PM.

You seem to have wandered far afield of the Automag platform, but the Nasty and 05 speed are forgivable. Nice collection.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Whore!

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    You seem to have wandered far afield of the Automag platform, but the Nasty and 05 speed are forgivable. Nice collection.
    I still have an Automag, but it's out in the garage in my gearbag and I don't want to go dig it out right now. You also have to keep in mind - in my hey-day, I had 5 automags in circulation concurrently. I just pared down over the years. To my credit - the mech automag I DO have right now is 10 years old and still running strong. The same ULT I got at the IAO tech class and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Whore!
    Hello Pot? Kettle calling... You're black.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Hello Pot? Kettle calling... You're black.

Are the guns getting smaller as the years get on or are you just getting older and fatter.
    The progression of photos of you seem to take a downward spiral after kids....bahahahahaha

Shaddup.

Planet Eclipse Geo 3.0

The Geo 2.0 above ended up being lost by USPS, and it took 4 months to get through all of the claims red tape, appeals, etc. Used the claim $ from that to buy this.

Empire Axe

Was REALLY impressed with Big Evil's Axe at Living Legends - so I jumped on board. (Also, my first NEW gun in years! Etek was my other new gun.)

Y-Frame'd X-valved Automag

Not much to say about it. ULT equipped. Built it about 10 years ago, have fed it oil and paint - not a SINGLE issue.

Call or text me your address. Need to send something to you for that mag as a thank you

Update to the Axe -

Inception Designs Tacticool body
    Part swapped Relay regulator (got the reg body with a website error - $.99 instead of $25.00)

Axe update - Nummech frame & Vanquish feedneck.

"...got my redline grip for the axe. Well hell now all I need is a new transfer plate, detents, and bolt engine and I'll have a second axe, so why not?"

Axes already shoot like mags, now it looks like they could start multiplying like mags. We might have a situation on our hands, people

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBeans View Post
    "...got my redline grip for the axe. Well hell now all I need is a new transfer plate, detents, and bolt engine and I'll have a second axe, so why not?"

Axes already shoot like mags, now it looks like they could start multiplying like mags. We might have a situation on our hands, people
    Not too far from truth - though I've sold all those spare parts when replacing them - but realistically, you're right.
    Last edited by Dayspring; 11-09-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Inception Designs Ripper Resurrection

Final Axe shot - picked up a used Redline this week.