Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: My Automag ULE custom.

  1. #1

    Cool My Automag ULE custom.

    My ULE custom. I love it.
    It's simple, mechanical, and FAST.

    Having an issue keeping up with eletros? Not me.



    Below is a quick video of my friend shooting my Mag. You can tell that he loves it.

    Mechanical, and she rips!

    25 Balls Per Second.

    NASTY!



    Sound analysis, courtesy of pgop2.0.

    Last edited by TyeStick; 10-01-2013 at 09:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Medford MA
    Posts
    182
    Awesome gun, man. Looks a whole lot like mine, but with a different rail, feedneck, and drop.

    Also- is that light switch way too low to the ground or is it just me?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBeans View Post
    is that light switch way too low to the ground or is it just me?
    Thanks chief.

    And,

    The light switch is on a counter. I use that counter for almost all my pictures, because it has the best lighting.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Medford MA
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by TyeStick View Post
    Thanks chief.

    And,

    The light switch is on a counter. I use that counter for almost all my pictures, because it has the best lighting.

    Ahaha that makes sense

  5. #5
    That is boss. I'm trying to tune up my classic 68, (or build a ULE,) could you possibly post your build here or PM me maybe? Thanks!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by illidus View Post
    That is boss. I'm trying to tune up my classic 68, (or build a ULE,) could you possibly post your build here or PM me maybe? Thanks!
    I used a 'ULE Custom' for the build. That included the rail, the xvalve, the ULE body, and the intelli frame.

    I added the feedneck, barrel, the drop forward and the CP on/off.

    1. Feedneck: CCM NoPro (Angel Threaded)
    2. Barrel: DeadlyWind, 10" Carbon Fibur (accepts freak inserts)
    3. CP Micro Razor drop forward
    4. CP mini on/off ASA

    Hope this info helps.

  7. #7
    After a few more tasteful mods, here is how she now sits:

    Last edited by TyeStick; 12-29-2013 at 11:02 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    1,534
    sell me this marker... ive been away from the sport since 04. wanting to buy another mag. this is perfect!
    "I use them to power my Flux Capacitor when I time travel. They are like frequent flier miles."
    -AGD-

    "I once got to stick my entire head into a barrel full of bodies at AGD!!!!"
    -slushee-

    OH YES! I am the owner of TunamaX valve #2
    LINKAGE--> Master Mag:

    Mag Master 04's Feedback:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sebring, Florida
    Posts
    758
    Love the Armada-l rail on it. Have you figured out how you'll have it anno'd yet? I have so many ideas for mine and only one rail. Decisions, decisions.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Love the Armada-l rail on it. Have you figured out how you'll have it anno'd yet? I have so many ideas for mine and only one rail. Decisions, decisions.
    Sorry for the delayed response. I must have missed your post. I love the Armada rail, and no I haven't figured out what to anodize it. So many choices.

    Here's another updated picture of my current setup:


  11. #11
    What input pressure was used in the video? Is it SHP regulator? Z grip looks great on Armada rail.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kjcent View Post
    What input pressure was used in the video? Is it SHP regulator? Z grip looks great on Armada rail.
    The input pressure is pushing 1200psi; equipped with a Ninja SHP regulator. Yeah, the Z-grip with the Armada rail looks clean, and I'm happy with how it turned out.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TyeStick View Post
    The input pressure is pushing 1200psi; equipped with a Ninja SHP regulator. Yeah, the Z-grip with the Armada rail looks clean, and I'm happy with how it turned out.
    Thanks for info, I'm going to pick up one of those regs. Do you get any grief on the field with that rate of fire? Only asking because I'm new to automags so I don't know how mine will behave with that pressure. Guess my question is, can you fire a single shot or does it RT so easily that it fires multiple shots regardless? Sorry to thread jack and thanks again for the info.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kjcent View Post
    Thanks for info, I'm going to pick up one of those regs. Do you get any grief on the field with that rate of fire? Only asking because I'm new to automags so I don't know how mine will behave with that pressure. Guess my question is, can you fire a single shot or does it RT so easily that it fires multiple shots regardless? Sorry to thread jack and thanks again for the info.
    No thread jacking worries here. You're good.
    If you want to up your rate of fire, then the SHP regulator is where it's at. I don't catch grief, but it's because I know how to control it. It turns heads though. Some people think I'm running out of air or my gun is malfunctioning when shooting at high rates of fire.

    You can single shot it. You have to really try though. With the trigger being so bouncy, your finger will learn with 'muscle memory' and it'll be hard to single shot it. The more oil you drop in your ASA, will also contribute to the ease of having a bouncy trigger as well.

    If you're asked to tone down your rate of speed, you can simply do so by removing a shim or two from your SHP regulator. You'll still maintain your bouncy trigger, but it won't be overbearing as to cause unwanted attention.

  15. #15
    Thanks, I appreciate the info!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,012
    I love the way this thing has transformed in just 5 months, a true testiment to the versatility of the Mag.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    64
    The military just called they want their gun back...
    So nice!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kjcent View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the info!
    No problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    I love the way this thing has transformed in just 5 months, a true testiment to the versatility of the Mag.
    That's a mag for you. I'm surprised I've limited myself to only one mag. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I put another one together from leftover parts. That'll have to wait until I finish my current mag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    The military just called they want their gun back...
    So nice!
    Yep, they told me they wanted their space-age prototype gun back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •