Thread: The kids and the plan.

The kids and the plan.

So I just got the red Emag today...fires okay but the M mode is sluggish and the battery has to be active for it work....sort of defeats the purpose.
    Red-Silver Xmag has the same problem. It may be my Ninja tanks not putting out enough gas.....but I'm not sure.
    Xmag is blind too but I'm told that's pretty common with the Xmags.

The ASA from the red Emag will end up on the Zgrip RT because of the output being in the center. Trying to make the gas through work has been a pain in the ass.

Yellow Emag with the IT body...that's my main toy until the Xmag is working full steam. The M mode works in that one using the same ninja tanks so I'm not quite sure whats up with the other two yet.

Zgrip RT is just fun. I'm brain dead at the moment, I don't remember if it's level 10'd. But it will.

The lowers....well I'm hoping to find a slug body and see if Simon can do something snazzy. I'll sing and dance if I have too.

Shocker SFT......felt into my lap from a neighbor. (this is an edit, the black shocker isn't in the picture, that was the craigslist find. Sold!)

And there is the infamous PyroCocker from 1997-1998. Never fired it stock. Got it, took it to DocN's place and viola.
    Hindsight after all these years and all the fancy coloring of things, I'd like to get the pneumatics in orange and red one of these days.
    Last edited by PyroFiend; 02-27-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    Xmag, IT Emag
    And a few other Emags.

KNM had a slug body for sale. Not sure if still available...

https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...al-sale-thread!!!!!

Thanks!
    Just sent a PM.
    Hopefully it's in my price range. Running out of paintball money! ha ha.
    And I have 4 offers for my beatup yellow IT body already and it's not exactly for sale!

I like where this is going...

I got a line on a few slug bodies....just need to find a rail or something. Great ideas in the works. Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I need a sleeper pneu-mag too. ha ha