Thread: Some of my mags

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Beautiful stuff. I am sure TK is grinning ear to ear!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Beautiful stuff. I am sure TK is grinning ear to ear!
    Thanks! I'd like to think so.

That Karta is absolutely magnificent.

What kind of air fittings are you using at the valves? Those are interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace_AO View Post
    That Karta is absolutely magnificent.

What kind of air fittings are you using at the valves? Those are interesting.
    Thanks!

I'm mostly using CCM macro fittings(the current model). For the Karta I took off the front piece, attached it to a drill and sanded it until it was tapered enough so that it doesn't rub against the body.

WOW! That karta mag looks amazing!

Laku, where did you get that awesome looking rigid line and fittings on the first mag?
    I tried to find it and Googled all sorts of things but no luck. I believe the markings on it say: "Venom Rigidline DLX - 1051197"

Also where do you get rigid macroline for the CCM fittings?
    It looks so sleek and awesome! I would like to replace the Rigid line on my RT Classic with CCM fittings and that Rigid Macroline or the option above, the Venom Rigidline.

Quote Originally Posted by BassdudeBTB View Post
    Laku, where did you get that awesome looking rigid line and fittings on the first mag?
    I tried to find it and Googled all sorts of things but no luck. I believe the markings on it say: "Venom Rigidline DLX - 1051197"
    It's Venom Highline Deluxe edition. I got it when Venom (from Germany) was sponsoring our team back in ~1996. You can occasionally find them used.

It looks so sleek and awesome! I would like to replace the Rigid line on my RT Classic with CCM fittings and that Rigid Macroline or the option above, the Venom Rigidline.
    It's aluminium tubing that's been bent with pipe bender and anodized glossy black. You can source it from hobby stores or wherever you buy aluminium tubing there.
    Brand I used is K&S Metals product number #83061, 1/4 x .049 x 12" Alloy 6061 T6. You want 6061 for anodizing. More expensive than from proper metal dealership, but convenient because you can order online from many different hobby stores.

Venom toxic toys was a company back in the 90s that jumped on the aftermarket parts wagon for mags and cockers. Good luck finding leftover goods such as that. Laku is a master of finding the rare.

The second set is just rigid AL tubing that was bent and anodized. A member here did a run or 2. I bought tube from him and did my own custom lines for my wife's rt to get rid of the macro line. You could also buy the tube from McMaster Carr and bend it yourself.