Thread: Coolest paintball gun evvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Talking Coolest paintball gun evvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

im posting this for some inspiration i want to see what all of you have made so i can put something together of my own
    (basically i want to use good ideas to make a badass paintball gun) GoodLuck

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i'd check out the automag galleries on all the paintball websites. tons of 'mags to look (or dr0ol) at.

the gallery here at ao
    mcarter brown's gallery
    gallery at pb nation. pretty much the only thing i ever do there; look at pictures of stuff heh.

do not click on any links though. if the picture doesn't show in the post, it's likely not there, so just scroll on.

weird, i can't type dr0ol without the emoticon coming up? drool...see?
    Last edited by Cyco-Dude; 04-27-2014 at 05:54 PM.

thanx for the tip ill check it out

another thing to add does any one know how to change a tippmann custom into an electric-paintball gun if there's a url that has a tutorial please post and if also possible do the same for the brass eagle stingray. this is for anyone to do.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    98 custom? you can get an e-grip for it, or a response trigger kit.

98 custom e-grip install part one and part two
    98 custom e-grip programming part one and part two.
    98 custom response trigger install and response trigger tuning.

brass eagle...i wouldn't waste the time?

thanx u wouldn't happen to know wat kind of attachments i can get for tippmann pro-cabine other than sights do you?

I'm sure people here are very willing to help out. However, Google is your friend. Use him lavishly. Then come back to ask about our experience with different upgrades, etc.

This way, you are clear about what you're looking for, you don't appear lazy in wanting someone else to do your Google searches for you, and you don't get people just posting lists or choosing not to post because they think all you want are lists.

Good luck.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by S132 View Post
    thanx u wouldn't happen to know wat kind of attachments i can get for tippmann pro-cabine other than sights do you?
    just a barrel (uses a5 threads, but not all a5 barrels will fit through the pro-carbine shroud)...maybe a new asa. other parts, like the vertical asa, are harder to come by.

Everyone has their own opinions, but this one is in the top 5 of my list for sure:

Name:  sweetcocker1pq.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  36.4 KB

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arstron View Post
    Everyone has their own opinions, but this one is in the top 5 of my list for sure:

Name:  sweetcocker1pq.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  36.4 KB
    except that is not a functional marker as i understand it.

no, the Triggernomics guns do function. the air up and work, but because they are so fragile looking, shooting them(there are at least 2 cockers and a mag) would basically destroy them.

MOTY3
    They do indeed work but if memory serves me correct Dan is in ( Germany ? ). Their govt. does not allow anyone to possess working pb guns so they confiscated the valves and or anything that would make the markers "shoot" .

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    They do indeed work but if memory serves me correct Dan is in ( Germany ? ). Their govt. does not allow anyone to possess working pb guns so they confiscated the valves and or anything that would make the markers "shoot" .
    Not true. All they require is safety and some sort of official inspection from authorized dealer.

Just saw this post. I'm not sure if people are aware of not, but I put together a few different picture galleries with many different types of automags. Feel free to browse around and get ideas for your build.

AO Picture Galleries: