Thread: KAM Designs M86 Automag Frame Pre-order.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    There is one with a piece of metal sitting on top that I bet is hiding something
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k View Post
    Clapper 'noid pocket?
    I never designed any for electro use. It wouldnt be hard but with the lack of boards currently theres no use. That and a eframe version would be in the $500 range. So I doubt they would sell.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    or it could be a random piece of metal
    Most likely.

To me it looks to be around the right dims to cut a couple triggers out of.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

so are we looking at January for finished product/shipped? just need to know when i have to finish collection all the parts that will fit this frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    so are we looking at January for finished product/shipped? just need to know when i have to finish collection all the parts that will fit this frame.
    Plan is to ship in December.

Update: Was hoping they would be ready early this month. Looks like they go to ano next week. Then to me for assembly. Still looking at a December date. Pictures will come as I get them.

Edit:
    We're getting close.

Todays Pictures.
    Pile of fully machined frames. Everything's getting polished. Then those that need Matte get blasted doing both steps will give the best finish for those who want dust. Then Ano.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 12-02-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Update: Was hoping they would be ready early this month. Looks like they go to ano next week. Then to me for assembly. Still looking at a December date. Pictures will come as I get them.
    Sounds excellent! Will the raw frames ship sometime soon and will they come assembled (hoping not, if that's an option)?

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k View Post
    Sounds excellent! Will the raw frames ship sometime soon and will they come assembled (hoping not, if that's an option)?
    All frames will ship at the same time as long as they are paid for which the majority are.
    The are all in Cali right now. They will all ship to me after ano. Then be shipped to you guys.

I figure shipping will be the paid ones in a large batch and then the others as they are paid.

I can skip assembly if you like.

dang prolly should have gotten one of these.

Thats the rail that I have been looking for too!
    Glad to know the body and rail that I have picked out for my build is going to look SEXY.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkApollo View Post

Thats the rail that I have been looking for too!
    Glad to know the body and rail that I have picked out for my build is going to look SEXY.
    That particular rail is a Taso. I was lucky enough to get it new still wrapped. That was in 2005/06. Still haven't used that gun on a field yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    is it a good thing that you broke the cherry on my frame? what about your VER RT? did you get that working yet or would yours kinda go on that so you can use it?

its all good. with the delay, what is the expect time to delivery?
    Better I tested with your frame then send them as is. Thats for sure. Figured you wouldn't mind. Its not like Im doing destructive testing yet.

The E90 RT....I haven't even looked at it. Scott says send it back to him so I may. I really think that gun shouldn't have been built.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 12-31-2013 at 10:30 AM.

I missed the pre-order period and I hardly regret it.