Thread: My first Mag build

My first Mag build

I'm finally done with my first MAG build, after a long arduous journey trying to find parts, I finally sank and bought new and went with the vert frame instead of a yframe, its not to much to look at but I like it, nice and tight to the body and super light, so here it is

Name:  1382338_3568462747954_1730057258_n.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  28.7 KB

Most of you can name the parts, so I don't feel i need to list anything, the only thing I am lacking is a New designz drop kick rail, I want to tank to go upwards to make it a nice tight set up other than that I will attempt to tune the xvalve later today and eventually I will send it off to be powder coated flat black as theirs quite a bit of raw milling on both the front and back of the tac body.

Well done!! Reminds me if Mad Max.

I'm digging the chainmail tank cover. Sweet looking mag. Do you have any plans to put an on/off asa on there?

I do, I have a ccm on/off but i lack a rail that fits it at the moment once i find either the NDZ Drop kick rail, or purchase the ccm rail It will be put on.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    I do, I have a ccm on/off but i lack a rail that fits it at the moment once i find either the NDZ Drop kick rail, or purchase the ccm rail It will be put on.
    Well in that case this build is fully ScottyBeans Approved™. Nice work and good luck finding your rail of choice!

nice mag! im liking tha CI knuckle fore grip! another option for tha ASA rail is a Endo drop..there were a few for sale on ebay.

here is a link to tha endo drop:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Centerflag-P...item27d011ec81

and pics of some other options as well:

endo:

FBM power angle and NDZ drop kick...tha FBM is on tha mag w/tha knuckle fore grip nd tha NDZ is on tha black mag:

FBM Stiletto drop:

Psycho ballistics Z-drop....Krazy looking but definitely a nice comfortable drop: