Thread: Mags from France

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know !

I try to stop but I still haven't found a cure !

The worst is that I have some other projects running !

The new one.
    In fact it's my very first project.
    When I bought my emag and some other parts to a guy here on AO, he was also selling an Hyperframe, but at this moment I hadn't money to buy both so I took the emag and let the frame.
    A few month later I found one, and made a mag like this one, but I never managed to make it work. It was my first disappointment (and I think the only one) with mags, so I sold the frame and put the other parts in my box.
    A few week ago, Sk8ermog made a big sale in wich one they were some hyperframes.
    I bought some parts from him, and accross a discussion I told him I liked the hyperframe and told my misadventure with my hyperframe.
    He offered me to assemble the hyperframe I wanted and to tune it with the valve I bought from him.
    A few days later I recieved a video of the hyperframe working with my valve....
    As I already had the other parts (excepted the feedneck), I only had to put them together and now I have my Hypermag !
    Thanks Ross.

Now the picture !

Last edited by maverick13; 08-09-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Just a little add to my Emag.
    A pair of nice Kruger wood panels.

Today, a little modification to my Emag. Just added a 3k flatline.

And now : my Karta !
    I had long times of brain storming because I didn't knew what to do with this f*****g hole on the right side of the rail.
    I tried to get it filled but it would have cost an arm with no garantee on ano : bad solution
    I used another rail (a Luke's gumshoe) but I wasn't totally satisfied of the result, mostly due to ano issues.
    I finally bought emag lowers with the idea to use the original rail and get all that anodized in black.
    When I recieved the grip panels, I put all the parts together, and I thought polishing the rail and panels could be a good idea.
    All that took 8 or 10 month !

And here it is !

I must say the pic doesn't do justice to the panels.

Just missing the safety (it's on its way to France!).
    For those wondering what I did with the hole in the rail : I used it for a on/off switch !
    Last edited by maverick13; 05-31-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Very impressive. Keep up the good work. You are now totally addicted. Welcome to the club.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Thanks Tuna.
    As you can see it's still missing a Tuna Valve and a M90 ! Why did I sold my M90 ?????
    And a set of original gauges for my 3k flatline !

Quote Originally Posted by maverick13 View Post
    Thanks Tuna.
    As you can see it's still missing a Tuna Valve and a M90 ! Why did I sold my M90 ?????
    And a set of original gauges for my 3k flatline !
    i will gladly sell it back to you at the exact price i paid.