Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: AO Army Jersey Pre-Order

Quote Originally Posted by Cali_Mag View Post
    Sorry for any readers that feel im being a jerk or an a-hole, im just at my wits end with all this B.S.
    No no problem. I was going to rant also but you took care of it.

BT just gave new meaning to divergent.

Did Simon get his yet???? At this rate it will be his birthday gift for next Year.

Way to piss of the good humor man.

His birthday is in October I believe.
    It was during world cup last year.
    We all went Japanese.

Pm'd my address

PM'd my address as well. Thanks!

Received mine today, looks good.

Got mine, really happy with the end result. Thanks for all of your efforts BT!

I got my 4 plus a 5th :-) :-) .
    I got
    Blake in medium
    Austin in medium
    Allen in medium
    Byrd in medium
    Plus mine Byrd in xl:-) lol the wife has already claimed the Byrd in medium jersey for her own.I guess you could say the wait has paid off for me and my clan of misfits by getting an extra jersey free.:-) :-)
    Thanks BT for your work its appreciated and I hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali_Mag View Post
    Trust me, I don't follow you on facebook. When Dayspring mentioned he contacted you via facebook I took a shot in the dark to see if there was a zac a. in the automags group. I only use facebook on my phone and you can still post and update photos and status' all the same. I could careless if its a monkey that posts your photos for YOUR company, that's your image of a brand being updated constantly, and of paintball photos of recent events you've gone to none the less. You say you're "trying," what exactly is so difficult about folding up a jersey, grabbing a mat, putting it in flat rate box and sending it out? You could easily make at least 4 people happy and off your back by spending maybe an hour of your time out of the past almost 2 weeks you've had on just those 4 jerseys (not saying anyone elses order is less important) This **** is getting ridiculous, so lets see some tracking numbers on all those packages you sent out if everyones but the "foreigners" has been shipped. I just don't understand how you can have so much product in hand for over a week and not want to get it out to the paying customers ASAP. But im sure its not your fault and there's probably someone else to blame or an issue came up... and you have over 7,000 AO posts, you should be AO savvy enough by now man.... Sorry for any readers that feel im being a jerk or an a-hole, im just at my wits end with all this B.S.

Cali-Mag that was Poetry…hells yeah!

Lol I need to bug animal as I figured catching my sleeve on a nail head and ripping my sleeve open would be a good idea

Pmed my address

Yay!!!!!!!! To bad I ripped my jersey

MOTY3
    Got my Barrel socks also...thanks BT.

Cali-Mag took the words right out of my mouth

Really pissed off with this whole saga - can I please have an ETA for my jersey shipped to UK please!

I got my trucker hat and barrel socks in the mail sometime this past month (can't remember when)

Everything looks good and I have received everything that I paid for. I went ahead and sent BT Automag an e-mail asking for another status update for anyone who is still left without a jersey.

Picked up my today. Guess you get yours soon too GEE TEE.

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    Cali-Mag that was Poetry…hells yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by GEE TEE View Post
    Cali-Mag took the words right out of my mouth

Really pissed off with this whole saga - can I please have an ETA for my jersey shipped to UK please!
    Thanks guys, If this was real world stuff, I would of not voiced my issues so loud though, I would of rather taken it on face to face...

On that note.... Anyone else pay the $10 fee to have the logos removed and NOT get them removed? Ive pmed BT multiple times now since I received mine what the deal was, obviously no answer... I contacted Animal and spoke with Vallery, she informed me BTAutomag never paid a single dime to have any logos removed. He only asked them to make them smaller. Animal logo would have been the only logo they would of charged to be removed as the magpies and other logos were artist add-in graphics, not animals. So I wanna know, why the (expletive) did my jersey come with animal logos all over it when I even pmed BT before, AND after, sending my logo removal payment to confirm what I was getting from sending that payment. This (expletive) is a joke BT. I know I aint the only one who paid the extra. And Vallery even double checked that NO PAYMENT was ever made to Animal to remove any logos or designs. Fess up man, you just pocket peoples money??

Sorry Beemer, my bad. Fixed
    Last edited by Cali_Mag; 08-17-2014 at 01:28 AM.

That theory makes premium sense. BT started this whole thing, made up the Mag-Pies, organized what was originally expected to be a small (20ish) run of like jerseys into a huge order of highly custom ones, gun matts, barrel socks, etc., handled all of the communication, dealt with broken promises from multiple third parties, in a not for profit effort just to do something cool for a community that means allot to him, all so that he could secretly steal $10 from you.

Sorry for the sarcastic run-on sentence, but that accusation just doesn't hold water. IMO what happened here is that BT, being well intentioned and with ADD level enthusiasm, bit off what ended up being more than he could chew. However, he saw it through to the end and (from what I can garner here) almost everyone now has what they paid for and is satisfied.

I'm not saying that you aren't entitled to seek satisfaction. I just don't want people coming late to the party and getting the wrong impression of what happened here. Nobody has been fleeced, nobody is pocketing anything.

-The opinions expressed here represent those of the author and are not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.

Hats off to you PGOP for putting a little sunshine back on this rainy day. I honestly cant believe how irate some members are over something as petty as a jersey. BT took on a project and delivered a product. That's better than many of the previous pre orders that went south on here. My theory is that if you really wanted an AO jersey, you should have already had one. Even if he did make a few bucks on this deal, it seems as though he was drastically under paid. I commend him for even offering the selection that he did. It should have by all rights been a one color/style jersey and all the customer did was specify a size. BT became Animals secretary and custom jersey coordinator for the good of all of us for free. The headaches, stress, and all the BS from here was just an added bonus. And in case you're wondering, I also had a jersey, barrel sock, and gun matt ordered. I waited just as long as everyone else but just couldn't see the point in aggravating the situation further. If the only thing I had to worry about all day is a $100 jersey order, I may want to re check my priorities in life. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Patron God of Pirates View Post
    That theory makes premium sense. BT started this whole thing, made up the Mag-Pies, organized what was originally expected to be a small (20ish) run of like jerseys into a huge order of highly custom ones, gun matts, barrel socks, etc., handled all of the communication, dealt with broken promises from multiple third parties, in a not for profit effort just to do something cool for a community that means allot to him, all so that he could secretly steal $10 from you.

Sorry for the sarcastic run-on sentence, but that accusation just doesn't hold water. IMO what happened here is that BT, being well intentioned and with ADD level enthusiasm, bit off what ended up being more than he could chew. However, he saw it through to the end and (from what I can garner here) almost everyone now has what they paid for and is satisfied.

I'm not saying that you aren't entitled to seek satisfaction. I just don't want people coming late to the party and getting the wrong impression of what happened here. Nobody has been fleeced, nobody is pocketing anything.

-The opinions expressed here represent those of the author and are not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
    I never said BT started all this to get $10 from me, lol. My point is, you tell people that there is a charge for something specific, and there is no charge but you still take the money from them. That's called a lie. If the case is he cant figure out what happened to the extra because of all the issues with this then fine, send a pm back to one of the multiple ones you received explaining, "sorry, theres been a mix up and I wasn't able to get the logos removed, heres $10 back." boom, easy-peasy. And just because other people may have made bad sales or have horrible transaction abilities doesn't mean we should be ok with it when it happens, just cause it always happens?

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175 View Post
    Hats off to you PGOP for putting a little sunshine back on this rainy day. I honestly cant believe how irate some members are over something as petty as a jersey. BT took on a project and delivered a product. That's better than many of the previous pre orders that went south on here. My theory is that if you really wanted an AO jersey, you should have already had one. Even if he did make a few bucks on this deal, it seems as though he was drastically under paid. I commend him for even offering the selection that he did. It should have by all rights been a one color/style jersey and all the customer did was specify a size. BT became Animals secretary and custom jersey coordinator for the good of all of us for free. The headaches, stress, and all the BS from here was just an added bonus. And in case you're wondering, I also had a jersey, barrel sock, and gun matt ordered. I waited just as long as everyone else but just couldn't see the point in aggravating the situation further. If the only thing I had to worry about all day is a $100 jersey order, I may want to re check my priorities in life. Just saying...
    Daaaammmnn.... Moneybags-Mcgee over here. A $100 isnt anything to you huh? I bust my arse on a daily to provide, and I'm actually an easy going, fun loving guy, always smiling, till you steal or lie to me, lol. I have a good company, an amazing home, and great friends. I love my life. The reason I have what I have is because I don't let people walk over me and take advantage. I love the comment about already havin an ao jersey though lol. you must be rich. Just buyin up jerseys left and right cause they look "pretty". I have no issues with any of yall. but kwik, you make it sound like its every AO'er for themselves, which aint even my thought process, this site and people have helped me out a lot, and I have no animosity or hate towards them. I tried taken care of all this strictly in pm between me and bt, but he wont ever answer his pms or respond unless an admin hits him up with a threat. You wanna bash me because I want what I paid for? what a jerk I am. sorry.

P.s. by the way BT, loooooved the troll letter your wife sent in the package lol, suuuuuper classy.

Pmed my address. Would like my jersey, socks, and mat

I'm not bashing anybody in particular at all, Cali. I just find it hard to believe that given the history of pre orders on this site that a person could not assume there would be some risk involved. Only XMT, Cougar20th, and Luke have had successful pre orders, excuse me and apologies to any one else I missed in that statement. And as far as money bags goes, I feel that if you have $100 to spend on a paintball pre order then you have a $100 to waste. Even if you get the product, its still not paying your bills or putting food on your plate. Its paintball, a great hobby but a bad investment. I just feel all the bandwagon public bashing is unnecessary and quite childish.

Got the jersey today and I like it! Thanks for all the trouble you went trough BT.

got mine as well

fit is bang on and quality is great too

Am I the only one to not receive their order yet?

No. I'm still waiting on a gun mat and trucker hat. I was able to pick up my 2 jerseys in person at Living Legends in May but I did pay for shipping so I guess I'll keep waiting. I bought a RT-Pro from Hawaii and I received it in 3-4 days so I got that going for me.

I'm starting to get a little upset at this point just about everyone has their jersey and or most if their stuff. I'd like mine now... I don't understand what the hold up is...

^^^ check BTAutomag's profile, he aint even been on in over a month... sorry to see that, hope the best of luck to ya though TeamBob.

Thanks BT, I received my refund for the trucker hat and received my gun mat yesterday. It's really cool.

wasnt the design supposed to be put up on animals site for the jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob View Post
    I'm starting to get a little upset at this point just about everyone has their jersey and or most if their stuff. I'd like mine now... I don't understand what the hold up is...

Have you tried to contact Animal directly?