Thread: One of a kind CCM autococker pump. Lots of cool stuff!

One of a kind CCM autococker pump. Lots of cool stuff!

Bear with me as I've been out of the game for 3-4 years and have forgotten who made what and all that jazz. If you see a part you recognize- message me so I can add it in the description! I built this gun at the height of my paintballing "career" Bought all the best parts I thought of to build my ultimate pump weapon. This thing has been through tons of matches and mowed ALOT of face.

From what I remember- Works autococker body- aftermarket internals. CCM pump kit and trigger assembly with hitman mod. Comfortable wrap around rubber grips. Delrin bolt. Low rise clamping feed neck. I think it was a J&J or Dye barrel. Non on/off ASA. Forgot the regulator brand. I believe its a low pressure gun. Was all disassembled and sent to a local firearms powdercoater to work his magic. This is a multistage DIGI Camo powdercoat finish! ITS TOUGH! Bore and Barrel still in a mirror finish. Fires great. I do not plan to return to paintballing anytime soon and I'd rather see it go to someone who'd going to use it rather have it vegetate in a gun stand.
    $400 shipped. Email me please. Sixtoes1313@comcast.net and understand I try to answer emails as fast as possible, but have alot going on!
    Last edited by sixtoes1313; 03-20-2014 at 06:08 PM.

UP- no interest?

bump for the new year

Awesome gun, go post it up on MCarterBrown. They go ape over CCMs and pumps in general.

bump- price lowered $400 shipped!! GREAT GUN!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=301225153601
    Still has not been sold- On ebay now~

Figured this would have easily sold by now, especially on CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Figured this would have easily sold by now, especially on CC.
    unfortunately, cockers just don't sell that high anymore. Plus, six's wording is a little ambiguous (ie. doesn't know what barrel or what brand internals). I'd love to help out on parts id'ing, but it's really hard to tell with the powdercoat.

So basically, you have a $120 pump kit that you can't use on any other marker on a body that's not sought after with unknown reg, barrel, and internals.

six, not offense meant, but you're probably going to do well to get $200. That's just the market these days. But good luck with the sale.

I'd give you $250 for it