Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: XMT Ripper, Phoenix, ULE MINIMAG AND ULE RT Bodies

UPDATE: ULE Bodies are done and ready to ship. There is a few extra available for those that want one and did not get on the list...Price is the same. I have a few warp left in stock also.

I have sent paypal money requests to everyone that owes on a ULE body. The will start to hit the mail on monday. Ive gotta run into town to get some boxes at the post office.

I am currently machining the 3D on the phoenix bodies....I have 2 phoenix rails in stock so i can ship 2 body rails sets on the 24th to whoever pays. Its going to take a few more weeks to make the rest of the rails. Im doing everything in fairly large batches so it takes me a little time to get through all the machining operations...thanks for everyones patience....its appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    UPDATE: ULE Bodies are done and ready to ship. There is a few extra available for those that want one and did not get on the list...Price is the same. I have a few warp left in stock also.

I have sent paypal money requests to everyone that owes on a ULE body. The will start to hit the mail on monday. Ive gotta run into town to get some boxes at the post office.

I am currently machining the 3D on the phoenix bodies....I have 2 phoenix rails in stock so i can ship 2 body rails sets on the 24th to whoever pays. Its going to take a few more weeks to make the rest of the rails. Im doing everything in fairly large batches so it takes me a little time to get through all the machining operations...thanks for everyones patience....its appreciated.
    I'll take you up on sending the rest of the payment for the deposit I have paid for on the Phoenix body/rail combo to have shipped on the 24th

Payment being sent

I have 2 phoenix rails in stock so i can ship 2 body rails sets on the 24th to whoever pays. Its going to take a few more weeks to make the rest of the rails. Im doing everything in fairly large batches so it takes me a little time to get through all the machining operations...thanks for everyones patience....its appreciated.
    you can send me one then too, since im paid up on both peonix and ripper.
    Pm either way.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    you can send me one then too, since im paid up on both peonix and ripper.
    Pm either way.
    Ok i will send you the 2nd one.

paid up transaction id # 4RE766879M743591B.

thanks!

Out of curiosity how long does it take to mill a Ripper or Phoenix body and rail from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by lancecst View Post
    Out of curiosity how long does it take to mill a Ripper or Phoenix body and rail from start to finish.
    A stupid amount of time. I am making these from billet bars. 9 operations in total to make these. I dont have an exact time but for the amount of cnc time in them they are a value.

UPDATE....phoenix bodies/rails will be done and ready to ship in aprox 2 weeks. Ripper bodies and rails will come after that.
    Just letting everyone now so you can get your funds around.
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 03-22-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Yessssssssss !

Just say when

Got the Phoenix the other day and looks fantastic! Thank you.

PM sent for ripper combo

Got any ULE Minimags left?

Update: phoenix bodies/rails will be ready to ship on Monday. Don't forget to add
    12 bucks for shipping when you PayPal your balance.
    Ripper bodies/rails will be shipping the week of the 21st. Production on carbon bodies
    Starts next!

Sweet

Things have been delayed aprox a week because i had a servo on the machine go bad on sunday. Parts should be in by tomorrow and machine up and running again on saturday of this week. sometime #$%@ just happens

You guys can still order a body...its not too late.

Machine is repaired and making chips. Those college electronics classes came in handy!

Update:

Phoenix bodies are done and can ship early next week if paid in full. There are a few extra body/rail sets available for those that missed the preorder. Once they are gone they are gone! Thinking this will be the last run of phoenix bodies.

I had a quick question, I'm looking to pick up one of luke's LPR foregrips and the rail requires a slot for 10-32 mounting screws.I was curious if the rails are being built with just the single hole punched in the front for a foregrip or if there is a full slot.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuke View Post
    I had a quick question, I'm looking to pick up one of luke's LPR foregrips and the rail requires a slot for 10-32 mounting screws.I was curious if the rails are being built with just the single hole punched in the front for a foregrip or if there is a full slot.
    There is a full slot in both my phoenix and ripper rails

Ripper body and rail preorders still going?

Got my phoenix today awsome work+

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    Ripper body and rail preorders still going?
    Yes...any with any luck shipping next week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxriderego11 View Post
    Got my phoenix today awsome work+
    Awesome!!!!

Update: Ripper rails are being machined complete today. Working on running them and getting them ready to ship this weekend. If you have one on order go ahead and pay your balance. Dont forget the 12 shipping...gifting the money is always appreciated!!!

That makes me very happy and excited.

How much more to have one of the minimag bodies pump milled ?

Quote Originally Posted by fishmishin View Post
    How much more to have one of the minimag bodies pump milled ?
    $35

Awesome thanks for the rapid reply, now someone needs to buy my xvalve !!

Quote Originally Posted by fishmishin View Post
    Awesome thanks for the rapid reply, now someone needs to buy my xvalve !!
    Your better hurry bro because i only have one minimag body left!!!!

Ripper bodies/rails are done...I send PM to everyone that owes

They turned out sweet!!!