Thread: VER, pneu'd M90, Xvalve, bodies, rails and barrels ENDS TODAY 1200EST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

VER, pneu'd M90, Xvalve, bodies, rails and barrels ENDS TODAY 1200EST

Got some stuff I need to get rid of. I really need to quit buying!! Shipping and paypal is included. As always feel free to make an offer. Not really looking to trade, but I may consider it for the right offer. Sorry, some of the pics came out kinda fuzzy. I'm ending the sale tomorrow 11/08/2013. Im moving and everything will be getting packed up and might stay that way for a good bit. See somthing you're interested in make an offer, it won't be for sale again soon!

Trades to be considered:
    Lukes vert frame
    Pumps
    Empire Sniper or Resurrection barrel kit
    Something cool

VER Frame: It's in great condition, works like it should. I bought this not too long ago but I rarely play with anything that isn't a pump, so here it is. SOLD

Pneu'd M90: It's in good condition. Does have some anno wear and one minor scratch. Couldn't get it in the picture if that explains how minor it is. SOLD

Xvalve: Will come with Level X and what spares I have. $190 obo

Centerfeed Emag body w/CP feedneck and CF Freak back: I will only sell the back seperately after the body sells. $120 obo
    Pump Milled TacOne body w/stock class feed tube: Pending-No longer for sale.

ULE rail w/sear, axle and bushing: Great condition $90 obo
    AM/MM rail w/sear, pin, twictlock and bushing: Great Condition. Rail is milled to accept either AM/MM or RTP style ASA or grip $50 obo

DW Grip SOLD
    SS Twistlock Freak back $50 obo
    Gloss Black AC Freak back SOLD
    Dust Black AC Feak back $40 obo
    Freak tips $20 each $15 with purchase of a back. AA tip(the longer one) is SOLD
    Dye UL Twistlock and tip $50obo

Last edited by dboggs79; 11-08-2013 at 09:03 AM.