Thread: The AO picnic table deficiency

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The AO picnic table deficiency

For LL7 they are RADICALLY changing the boundary area. I dont know many specifics YET but I do know that one of the boundaries is going to follow the entire length of the road and the CURRENT staging area will be ALL play area. Sean is alos planning on over 2500 people showing up at the event. Skip was nice enough last year to rope off 8 picnic tables for our use but I expect picnic tables to be a luxury at LL7.

I do plan on getting there a day early with fence posts and rope and making a fenced off AO Area but with tables at a premium I would suggest people to bring their own chairs and IF POSSIBLE a table to share

our area wont be hard to miss... our presence will be known
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 11-13-2013 at 08:59 PM.

MOTY3
    Tables check, chairs check check....Easy Up...check.
    Last edited by Flatliner333; 11-05-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Wow, opening up that entire area will make a pretty interesting difference! Will also take away most of the shaded areas that people used mostly for staging. Hopefully, someone is going to be able to come up with a tent or something?

If I have room I will bring 2

added the map how it was described to me by sean

Cant say im too suprised. Using the road as a boundary eliminates ANY doglegs that impede play. Will be nice in that regard. However, as OPBN stated that area was great to get shade and a breeze.
    I'll do the best I can to help with tables, either by bringing some, or jacking as many as I can when Sean and Paul arnt looking....
    As for shade, that will be a problem for sure.

skip do you want to coordinate this with me. Ill get together with sean and find out whats possible for us and you and I can fence off an area and hang banners and stuff, I'm bringing my own fence posts thursday afternoon, lol