Thread: Radios

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Radios

so I'm in talks with the horde commanders about how to communicate on the field and we are working on a system.

Basicly the horde command will have a command channel open that will include the legion commanders and a few choice team leaders. Theyve already thrown talk my way about the sheer number of people we are going to have there and how to coordinate it. Idealy they want 2-3 of us linked into the command channel and then those 2-3 people to have a seperate walkie for team communication to keep command channel clutter down.

this has yet to be said but I'm assuming they want us to provide our own walkies

So I do plan on investing in 2 radios that have the ability to be incrypted as the command channel will be incrypted. if we choose to not incypt our team channel then I'll just loan the other radio to someone else for the game and borrow someones spare for the team channel.

thoughts and disscussion

Having 2 walkies to carry around is a pain for someone. And yes, they expect you to have your own walkie talkies. The best method may be for us to have our own for the AO army, and whenever someone goes back to base after being shot, they check in with the command bunker. Once doing that, the dead but soon to be reinserted person can relay plans to the group. Chances are every 5-10 minutes one of us is going to be shot out, so their should be a steady flow of dead able to check in personally with command at the reinsertion. Is my suggestion....

Or we can 'wing it' and devolve into random, mostly individual acts. Which is what seems to happen 95% of the time...

yea it happens alot. I just want us to be a concentrated force more often then not.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    yea it happens alot. I just want us to be a concentrated force more often then not.
    Zac - let's figure out if we can get 2 or three experienced people to lead us. Any ideas? (don't say me I will be too drunk and paying attention the naked HK chicks)

Tom... Bud... lol

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    Or we can 'wing it' and devolve into random, mostly individual acts. Which is what seems to happen 95% of the time...
    Can we make this a poll? I've had little success using radios.

i'm pretty set on at least 6-10 of us with radios

You know, even more of a simple Idea. I'll just leave one of our radios at command labeled AO Army. I mean, who do you call when the going's strange? who ever is with BigEvil

Most of my guys usually have radios. However, I say mostly inappropriate things into it, so not sure how well that will go over...

Some radios can listen to two channels at time. So that would prevent the need for carrying two.