Thread: I already have an expensive functioning ULE RT Automag... what next?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I already have an expensive functioning ULE RT Automag... what next?

I had a pretty long winded post... but meh. TLDR; Loved Automags, bought one, upgraded it. Now own 2 functioning Automags (1 Classic w/ L10, 1 RT ULE custom). Bought an Empire Axe as a backup gun one automag-frustration riddled night. Pulled the trigger on X valve (with ULT) fired it, fell in love. Bought an RT on/off to fiddle with that. Both feel nice, and have there perks. Been teasing myself with Emag lowers for a few weeks now. Even glancing at a WL ULE body w/ Qloader instead of my regular ULE body and Rotor. 'The hell is wrong with me? And now, the urge to tinker is so great, I wouldnt mind buying an autococker in parts and making that functioning by spring (March). Having a fully functioning Automag (esp the X valved one) makes owning the Axe, at this point, moot. The terribly ironic part is all I had to hear about an automag to make me stop worrying about all these dry firing issues I was having (and maybe it was just RT/X valve related) was the air useage and bolt/recocking behavior WITH and WITHOUT paint. All those issues I fretted so much about, gone with paint in the gun. The Axe feels like upgrades for the other Automags just waiting to happen.
    So...
    Where does one go now? The mag is working now, and its officially a RT on/off or ULE on/off choice, not Axe or Automag one. Tinker tinker tinker...
    Thanks,
    Jason

EDIT: I guess I should of said expensive, to me. I don't have one of those $1000+ Xmags
    Last edited by Stealthpanda; 11-09-2013 at 06:46 PM.

And it begins......

Then they spawn and you have a room full of them. My month went similar. Bought a full gun at a low price just for 2 parts. Then said to myself I will sale the rest to cover some of the cost. Yeah right, that never happens. Bought some more parts to finish a gun from the leftovers of the first. 3 new mags came to fruition this month when I was just trying to finish one.

Buy helmet cam.

Go to the field and shoot people.

Post videos.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

Hah. Gopro? or the like? Sounds good. Shame this weather sucks... the cold is just no bueno. -.-''
    Thanks,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpanda View Post
    Hah. Gopro? or the like? Sounds good. Shame this weather sucks... the cold is just no bueno. -.-''
    Lots of differing opinions on this one; I prefer a Drift HD myself.

just noticed your in SJ, where at? i'll be at Top Gun sunday. its a drive for me since i'm down in cape may county, but its the best field.

don't forget about a pump mag.

the Emag is a good choice to go to. the Axe you can always flip, and the Emag will give you not only the RT'ing effect, but also have an electro to play with.

the big thing with the Mag is, you can always choose to go and and change something and still have the same great platform. so gather parts, build a Xvalve base, and when you're done, sell it or keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    don't forget about a pump mag.

the Emag is a good choice to go to. the Axe you can always flip, and the Emag will give you not only the RT'ing effect, but also have an electro to play with.

the big thing with the Mag is, you can always choose to go and and change something and still have the same great platform. so gather parts, build a Xvalve base, and when you're done, sell it or keep it.
    Working on getting rid of my Axe, to buy an Emag... just cant shell all the money out at once. Cant wait for nice weather... so far away.
    Thanks,
    Jason