Thread: I already have an expensive functioning ULE RT Automag... what next?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I already have an expensive functioning ULE RT Automag... what next?

I had a pretty long winded post... but meh. TLDR; Loved Automags, bought one, upgraded it. Now own 2 functioning Automags (1 Classic w/ L10, 1 RT ULE custom). Bought an Empire Axe as a backup gun one automag-frustration riddled night. Pulled the trigger on X valve (with ULT) fired it, fell in love. Bought an RT on/off to fiddle with that. Both feel nice, and have there perks. Been teasing myself with Emag lowers for a few weeks now. Even glancing at a WL ULE body w/ Qloader instead of my regular ULE body and Rotor. 'The hell is wrong with me? And now, the urge to tinker is so great, I wouldnt mind buying an autococker in parts and making that functioning by spring (March). Having a fully functioning Automag (esp the X valved one) makes owning the Axe, at this point, moot. The terribly ironic part is all I had to hear about an automag to make me stop worrying about all these dry firing issues I was having (and maybe it was just RT/X valve related) was the air useage and bolt/recocking behavior WITH and WITHOUT paint. All those issues I fretted so much about, gone with paint in the gun. The Axe feels like upgrades for the other Automags just waiting to happen.
    So...
    Where does one go now? The mag is working now, and its officially a RT on/off or ULE on/off choice, not Axe or Automag one. Tinker tinker tinker...
    Thanks,
    Jason

EDIT: I guess I should of said expensive, to me. I don't have one of those $1000+ Xmags
    Last edited by Stealthpanda; 11-09-2013 at 06:46 PM.