Thread: Wts agd tacone longbow w tankand mount 6 mags full freak

Wts agd tacone longbow w tankand mount 6 mags full freak

the rules lol gl long post

1st before u think of bothering me unless its airsoft and worth something im not interested in trades looking for cash I prob will only play stockclass now if I don't sell that and be done altogether with paintball ( no one to play with around here anymore)

2nd I have sold 4 longbows same setup but without the extras and the special one of stuff for 650 ( this is my baby aka primary)

3rd i have a butt ton of feedback here(older) and im well known for multiple pumpmags I made and longbows i have sold off please dont try to lowball me on this stuff they don't make it anymore and all my stuff is legit I will take pictures a bit later and post up im beat atm LOL.

4 I ship priority ups insured on my dime conus

5 not interested in parting this out package its a closing out of paintball and moving onto other things like my family

tacone rail and body of course
    feedblock
    single trigger benchmark frame with smartparts wood grip ( it got a lil scratched up but is still good)
    air lvl7 valve stock automag (classic valve)
    specops stock and shroud
    6 yea 6 feedsticks 5 camo 1 black(spare)
    18 in freak with 9 inserts the full kit with the extra size stainless
    13/3000 tank (shoots at least the 5 mags I carry and a bit more that's over a 100 shots on one fill)
    bikegrip and adapter
    super low duckbill if u decide to not love the hardmounted tank u can convert back
    custom one of harness specops digicam I have made up before they sold blackcell- molly back harness for 4 mags told them to sell them and he did how cool right
    all extra parts I have a lil box of stuff basically ill add a few goodies that hopefully the purchaser will enjoy
    custom one of tank holder side mount with on/off hardmount in the tank to the right side of the marker for the 13/3000

2 things of note its camo painted and I will assemble before ship and repaint if desired in tan green and brown for u it will be disassembled for shipping be silly not to
    and I seem to have lost my sear go figure but the pin is in the rail
    priced out I total about 1200 which is stupid amount and id never ask that high its silly id like 800 shipped and insured
    paypal accepted will ship when deposit clears
    money order /check accepted but I will not ship until it clears the bank

lets see whats out there id love someone who knows what this is to use it its sucha favorite gun of mine
    Last edited by Sumthinwicked; 11-12-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Name:  IMG_93512083642316.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  62.7 KBName:  IMG_93519804777674.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  78.4 KB

all these views and no posts kinda funny so im selling this to recover the money for my gps and radio that got stolen out of my car when it got broken into so lets see some serious offers

ok I'm going to say it since no one else will and I want you to know I'm not flaming, just saying what you need to hear and what everyone's thinking.

1) you getting robbed is really bad luck and I do apologize for it. I've been there. What it sounds like to me is trying to pity someone into buying it.

2) I wont lie, everything you have listed is beyond SAWEET and are highly desirable parts... in original condition. painting it camo reduces the worth by almost half. stating you'll paint it any color the buyer wants almost reduces it further. either you sprayed it without scuffing it, which means it will have to be stripped hopfully without removing ano OR you scuffed it to make the paint stick and someone will have to strip, polish and re ano everything. about 200-300$ worth of work for what's pictured and a complete inconvenience.

3)people viewing this and not commenting they are trying to be NICE. its the same with a used car ad. you only call the people if youre interested in buying it. would you call the guy who spray painted the Ferrari camo colors?

again, I reiterate I am not flaming and will state fully that is an awesome setup but please (and this goes to everyone else) only spray paint stuff if you plan on keeping it, giving it away or stripping it before selling.

no hard feelings.

Would also be nice if you would respect the rules and not bump your post unless it falls off the first page. And a fairly similar set up with an X valve and Intelliframe sold on MCB within the past few days for $650 or so. It wasn't spray painted either.

Lol NP having not been around rules changed over the years. the whole painting I was planning on keeping it. Also no guilt trying to explain why I'm selling .paintball around here also declined. Its not scratched I could restore to black easily actually maybe I should but the players that use this as a sniper would prob prefer is camo ty for ur opinion though

Name:  101_0361.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  46.8 KBupdate to prove a point I can get this back to black for all those who doubt this took 17 seconds with nail polish remover which does not damage the anno as u well can see I will strip this back to black or paint to match ur environment for you ... 800 price tag still stands

If someone wants this black I'll restore it to black for u.

Restore it to black and assemble it. Someone on here just bought a Micromag that was spray painted and when it was stripped the body was found to be ruined.

I think my 150 feedback vouches for Mr I'd just refund if that was the case I'm not wasting time stripping if they like it camo lol

I'm on your side, I really am. honestly if I took 2 pictures of a gun. one of which was put together, clean and posed in a well lit environment... and the other was taken apart on a cluttered surface and hard to see...

which would you look at for info on purchasing

Ohhh u make a legit point I'll host another set bit I'm lazy

Lol up

Have you given any more thought to parting out the magazines? I am looking for up to 4.

-Rob