Thread: looking for a dallara

looking for a dallara

been keeping and eye out for a dallara body/rail and as the story goes when one happens to pop up, no cash or too slow blah blah...anyways, been thinking of putting up a wtt thread complete with my emag, xmag, phoenix mag, and/or a list of parts i would be willing to put up to build someone a sweet ule mag(plus or minus cash of course)... dont want to make a for sale thread since i would probably just end up buying other mag parts and keep the vicious cycle going. guess im just trying to gauge what a dallara body/rail go for these days? i was thinking around $500. is that ball park or am i way off? thanks

You mean like this?

Sorry, couldn't resist. IMO, hard to put a value on these right now as I really haven't seen many go up for sale recently and there seems to be more interest in them. I bought mine 3-4 years ago and amazingly it sat in the BST's for probably a month before I finally gave in and bought it. After some negotiating due to a substandard rail and picking up a replacement for considerably cheaper, I ended up paying about $300 for mine IIRC. I have had multiple people contact me about buying mine, but it never really got around to pricing as I am not in the market to let it go anytime soon. Even though it's a total wallhanger and never been used by me other than testing in the backyard shooting defenseless trees.

With the increased interest in these, I would say $4-500 would be a fair market guesstimate. I had thought about jokingly throwing mine out there for $1000 just to see if anyone bit, but with my luck they would....
    Last edited by OPBN; 11-15-2013 at 08:31 AM.

damn your dallara mag looks great...guess ill just have to make a thread and see if i get any interest...before i do though, you wouldnt happen to want an e or x mag + a nice chunk of cash for your dallara would you?

nope.