Thread: car broken into

car broken into

anyone know the law about putting up surveillance cameras around military housing?
    car was broken into last night, not much take but really sucks that this keeps happening in my area.

anyone got any ideas?

thankyou,
    Ryan M.

good think nothing important was lost. I saw the title and immediatly went "THE TRIPPLE MAG!"

Keep a live tiger in there. That'll show whoever breaks in.

talked to the neighbors who have been here longer and said its probably the older kids like high school punks. just going around checking cars at night.

you could try one of the infrared deer trail cameras, the ones without the flash if you don't want them to know and with the flash if you want to get their attention. as for military housing if its on base i would say check with MP'S.

Name:  ricky bobby.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  8.1 KB

These work great!

Get an ozone machine and a silent car alarm. The car alarm will send a signal to your remote that the cars been busted into...

The ozone machine... Well it's a trick that car detailer use. Leave it in the car overnight, will replace all the O2 in the car with ozone. No oxygen in the car kills all the bacteria. When you open the door in the morning you have to wait 30 seconds for air to go back into the car... If you get in right away you have a VERY good chance of knocking yourself out instantly. Then the air comes back in the car and you're fine 5 min later. Plenty of time to pull out handcuffs.

Mod your door handle with taser that activates when you lift the handle and can be disarmed by remote.

If it is on base housing you're going to have to talk to the MP's like suggested above, If off base housing I doubt anyone would care.