Thread: Lukes vert mini in the Pneu'd

Cool Lukes vert mini in the Pneu'd

This is the first Pneu-job I've done myself. It's actually been done for months but I noticed Luke mention that he hadn't seen any of these frames pneu'd yet. My goal is to incorporate as many AO products on here as possible.
    Specs so far:
    LV 10 classic RT
    Lukes Vert Mini single trigger
    XMT AL classic RT body
    Mag79 pneu kit
    Palmers Micro-Rock

would love to see an AO made drop and ASA to replace the CP parts on the bottom.
    Name:  ex1.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  52.2 KBName:  ex2.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  48.1 KBName:  internals1.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  34.8 KBName:  internals2.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  29.6 KBName:  rockmount.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  45.8 KB

someone finally did it!

on a side note... do something else with the reg, put a 90* elbow on it or something

LOOKS SO GOOD!! Ahh you beat me to it, just on the wait to find parts. I might be the first double trigger. Fingers crossed. how easy was the placement for the ram?

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    on a side note... do something else with the reg, put a 90* elbow on it or something
    No way! I love it like that. Reminds me of the Junon Cannon from Final Fantasy 7. I'd love a functional excuse to stick four more on the other open ports just like it. Where the hell are my air powered accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Patron God of Pirates View Post
    No way! I love it like that. Reminds me of the Junon Cannon from Final Fantasy 7. I'd love a functional excuse to stick four more on the other open ports just like it. Where the hell are my air powered accessories!
    haha..just put some empty LPR housings on there…haha

Damn too bad these frames weren't made to be ready for a pneumag…they really don't look like there was much room in tha frame?

how does it shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    haha..just put some empty LPR housings on there…haha

Damn too bad these frames weren't made to be ready for a pneumag…they really don't look like there was much room in tha frame?

how does it shoot?
    They are pretty darn close to ready. The "sear housing" portion of the frame is sized perfectly to fit the ram. The grip panel mount holes are well positioned to double as set screws for the ram, but I found in necessary to tap another one so the ram wouldn't come loose when you took the panels off. The broad flat panel on the inside gives you many options for mounting the switch. Very little modding needed.

The pneu frame functions perfectly off the body but once mounted it sometimes requires a double pull to get the sear to release. I ran out of air while tuning it a few months ago so I probably wont be able to work on it again until after the thaw .

PS- with the cut down level and trigger rod positioned where it is the pull is noticeably heavier than my other pneumag, but also much shorter. This setup seems to make more sense given that it's a single trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteN0ise View Post
    how easy was the placement for the ram?
    Practically a drop in.

Sweet! Version 1 and a single trigger.

In regard to the double trigger pull, could your ram be sitting too close to the sear leg? I run into that issue with trigger stops if they're setup boarder line too tight.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Sweet! Version 1 and a single trigger.

In regard to the double trigger pull, could your ram be sitting too close to the sear leg? I run into that issue with trigger stops if they're setup boarder line too tight.
    I'm going to call that the most likely culprit. It's also sitting fully horizontally which gives it the effect of being closer to the arm as well.

MOTY3
    Quote Originally Posted by Patron God of Pirates View Post
    Tis the season, someone needs to rig up a small snow globe on their sight rail and plum it in to the air ports.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    Tis the season, someone needs to rig up a small snow globe on their sight rail and plum it in to the air ports.
    You know, if there was a market... (lol)

Pneumatic Snow globe, I love it!! lol it would be a constant snow storm if I was playing!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    someone finally did it!

Agreed.

Put the LPR on the asa or something.

Just paint the lpr to look like a caterpillar and glue some antenna on and no one will notice it!
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Agreed.

Put the LPR on the asa or something.

You guys are killin' me. My other pneumag is ASA mounted. Mounting on the accessory ports was the reason I wanted to use a classic RT.