Thread: Cheap ULE mags

Cheap ULE mags

Somebody put this thread up on MCB. $110 shipped for a ULE body mag and I'm thinking they have a level 10 valve. I bought one, if there are still some for sale later today I'll get another one.

24 ULE Mags

Holy crap. That oughta jack things up for awhile on ULE prices.....

Sunofa... I was trying to look through all my spare parts to determine if I could build up a good, mech, grab-it-and-go "backup" marker. And here it is! Just hope there's one left - looks like some people are trying to grab up all they can.

Considering you could easily part them out for probably close I double I don't blame people for buying multiple. I didn't want to be greedy so I figured I'll take one and if there are some left later I'll get another one.

Quote Originally Posted by lancecst View Post
    Considering you could easily part them out for probably close I double I don't blame people for buying multiple. I didn't want to be greedy so I figured I'll take one and if there are some left later I'll get another one.
    Yeah, I think that's probably the intent. Sounds like these have a Level 10 bolt on those Classic valves, according to the description. Really good deal.

i didn't get 1 and i wanted to buy 5 at least

Luckily, they are sold out.

Hope mine is in good shape

Meh, ex rentals, doubt it. I expect mine not to be. Interesting they were all same body color, I called and asked. He changed his rental fleet to different markers because he couldn't get parts for them he said, wonder who he was calling, or not calling.

MCB's pretty much only worth visiting for the buy/sell forums.

The thought crossed my mind to buy all of them, but I didn't feel like being greedy. Picked up two knowing my total marker-whore-of-a-friend would want one. Which he did. Because he's a marker whore.

I think they will survive rental use just fine; the ULE bodies will probably get the worst of it, but the rest of the metal should be fine. Just change o-rings/reg seats. Automags are survivors.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

I hope mine is in good shape!! I was looking to get a standard SS body mag but this deal popped up.