Thread: SummaryJudgements new big sale! Rares, mags, customs, cockers...more details coming.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool SummaryJudgements new big sale! Rares, mags, customs, cockers...more details coming.

NEW PICS BELOW!

I forgot to mention, any marker pictured with a Redz marker case comes with it

Everything seen is for sale except for the X-mag valve. I will get around to better pics and descriptions as I can. These are some pretty nice ones yet again guys. Post or PM with questions if you have questions. I can/will provide better details and pics when I can. I know I need to give a price as per forum rules, but I haven't really nailed them down yet as to what I want, but I need to get the sales thread going or I never will.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ent-s-Feedback

Lets say every marker is between $500 and $1500 for the time being. That's insured/shipped/tracked.

---Purple Nights PTP Micromag.
    $700.00 OBO. And I mean by "OBO" to just make me an offer. The Micro-EM is still available. It currently has a dead board and cut battery wire. E-mag valve. The marker looks near FLAWLESS. Like factory new condition. Worked last time used in mech-mode.

---I was hoping to get $750 OBO for the Factory Splash RT with Z-Grip. It is in great cosmetic condition. The splash job was a limited run and hard to come across. The Z-Grip is in fantastic condition. RT valve.

I believe this was a factory special order of some kind. Most RT fore-grip brackets were cut to accept Z-Grips. This Fore-grip bracket was milled THEN annoed the blue/silver sponge with purple splash. This marker has not been aired-up in at least a couple of years. A little oil and it might be ripping again. Or you may need to replace seals, bumper, etc. AS IS!

I can take more pics. It really is a beautiful RT and the Z-Grip is a great tight package in my opinion.

$SOLD shipped/insured/tracked OBO! SIC Impulse! Both detent/eyecover screws are scuffed. Small dent above barrel in body. GREAT FADE! As is, unused for quite a while. Board, trigger, solenoid, all appear and sound fine. Blue-light Cricket board. $SOLD

MODS: Please don't delete this thread if it has issues. PM me and I will make adjustments as you wish. ALL HAIL THE MODS !

I forgot to mention, any marker pictured with a Redz marker case comes with it
    Last edited by SummaryJudgement; 01-07-2014 at 12:42 PM.

how much for the orange and purple Emags?

Pm sent

How much for the Fetus Body?

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...42fe926a44.jpg

Bottom silver body with a black feed tube.

By any chance do you still have the Space Frame that Doc built?

breaks my heart seeing so many nice markers for sale.

price on tarantula