Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SummaryJudgements new big sale! Rares, mags, customs, cockers...more details coming.

Cool SummaryJudgements new big sale! Rares, mags, customs, cockers...more details coming.

NEW PICS BELOW!

I forgot to mention, any marker pictured with a Redz marker case comes with it

Everything seen is for sale except for the X-mag valve. I will get around to better pics and descriptions as I can. These are some pretty nice ones yet again guys. Post or PM with questions if you have questions. I can/will provide better details and pics when I can. I know I need to give a price as per forum rules, but I haven't really nailed them down yet as to what I want, but I need to get the sales thread going or I never will.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ent-s-Feedback

Lets say every marker is between $500 and $1500 for the time being. That's insured/shipped/tracked.

---Purple Nights PTP Micromag.
    $700.00 OBO. And I mean by "OBO" to just make me an offer. The Micro-EM is still available. It currently has a dead board and cut battery wire. E-mag valve. The marker looks near FLAWLESS. Like factory new condition. Worked last time used in mech-mode.

---I was hoping to get $750 OBO for the Factory Splash RT with Z-Grip. It is in great cosmetic condition. The splash job was a limited run and hard to come across. The Z-Grip is in fantastic condition. RT valve.

I believe this was a factory special order of some kind. Most RT fore-grip brackets were cut to accept Z-Grips. This Fore-grip bracket was milled THEN annoed the blue/silver sponge with purple splash. This marker has not been aired-up in at least a couple of years. A little oil and it might be ripping again. Or you may need to replace seals, bumper, etc. AS IS!

I can take more pics. It really is a beautiful RT and the Z-Grip is a great tight package in my opinion.

$SOLD shipped/insured/tracked OBO! SIC Impulse! Both detent/eyecover screws are scuffed. Small dent above barrel in body. GREAT FADE! As is, unused for quite a while. Board, trigger, solenoid, all appear and sound fine. Blue-light Cricket board. $SOLD

MODS: Please don't delete this thread if it has issues. PM me and I will make adjustments as you wish. ALL HAIL THE MODS !

I forgot to mention, any marker pictured with a Redz marker case comes with it
    Last edited by SummaryJudgement; 01-07-2014 at 12:42 PM.

how much for the orange and purple Emags?

Pm sent

How much for the Fetus Body?

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...42fe926a44.jpg

Bottom silver body with a black feed tube.

By any chance do you still have the Space Frame that Doc built?

breaks my heart seeing so many nice markers for sale.

price on tarantula

What's the orange rail on the second pic ?
    Do you got better pic ?
    I could be interested

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    LoL Bunny I had the same question. I did a little stalking and saw that he had the famous space frame and was going to asking him about it too, but I'd rather you have it if he sells it.

Regardless I'm interested in the hyperframe in the top left of the picture here:

pm sent

PM sent

sent pm

is that a slug?

how much for the PTP Fx autococker?

Pm incoming

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of responses! I've been busy with family stuff.

I will take better pics and list details of the most asked about markers soon. Again, sorry for not responding immediately. It may not be until after Thanksgiving till I can do a good job on the thread. If you want to PM offers, I'll consider them. However, will list per item as thread rules state. There is no auctioning here

Last edited by SummaryJudgement; 12-03-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Pm sent

Reserved

All markers were at one point great performing little machines. It's been a year or two since some of these have even been aired up. They may need maintenance. They are being sold "As-is". Feel free to make offers. Continental U.S.A only, PayPal required! Ask questions before buying

04 Tarantula Viking with UL frame. Bells and whistles. Will add detail. SOLD! shipped/insured/tracked OBO!

Doc's Fastback Autococker. Details to come. $750.00 shipped/insured/tracked OBO!

PTP FX MicroCocker. In like factory new condition, amazing shape! $700.00 shipped/insured/tracked OBO!

PTP 09 MicroMag. Never played with, great shape. All breach types and adapters. No valve. $400.00 shipped/insured/tracked OBO!

PRICES LOWERED!
    Last edited by SummaryJudgement; 02-03-2014 at 03:06 PM.

$1500.00 $1200.00! Shipped/insured/tracked OBO. Details to come.

New price!

PRICE LOWERED
    Last edited by SummaryJudgement; 02-03-2014 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbob View Post
    how much for the orange and purple Emags?
    How much for the Fetus Body?

Bottom silver body with a black feed tube.

Space Frame is gone, sorry. Fetus body-Looking for $SOLD shipped/insured/tracked OBO!

Quote Originally Posted by tbaggin View Post
    price on tarantula
    Posted

Quote Originally Posted by maverick13 View Post
    What's the orange rail on the second pic ?
    Do you got better pic ?
    I could be interested
    What we have there is a custom acid wash rail and matching Boomstick. I can take better pics for you

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    LoL Bunny I had the same question. I did a little stalking and saw that he had the famous space frame and was going to asking him about it too, but I'd rather you have it if he sells it.

Regardless I'm interested in the hyperframe in the top left of the picture here:

I'll crack out the Hyperframe and take pics. IIRC the rubber was cracking on the grip, but otherwise worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    is that a slug?
    Yes, and a slug RAIL! Sorry, these aren't meant to be for sale. I have a stand alone slug body I may post. I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingy Mcdingy View Post
    how much for the PTP Fx autococker?
    Posted She IS BEAUTIFUL! And it's fun to eliminate another player with a marker older than them I couldn't bring myself to play with her though. Just ran some paint through her a couple of times and got the LPR set where I wanted. Huh, I just realized I've been calling it a "her".
    Last edited by SummaryJudgement; 12-13-2013 at 02:38 PM.

SummaryJudgement: I really like the history of the "FSE-LX" body and would love to build it back up to an e-mag. How about $250 shipped and paypal'd?
    Last edited by Bunny; 12-08-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: :-) Just recieved the body in the mail. Everything looked great!

Did that PTP Jungle Nights sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra427 View Post
    Did that PTP Jungle Nights sell?
    The Micro-EM is still available. It currently has a dead board and cut battery wire. E-mag valve. The marker looks near FLAWLESS. Like factory new condition. Worked last time used in mech-mode.

$700.00 OBO. And I mean by "OBO" to just make me an offer

I can take pics of it's amazing condition if you want.
    Last edited by SummaryJudgement; 12-11-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Curious what you're looking to get for the smear classic RT with or without the Zgrip? Looks verry niiice...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Curious what you're looking to get for the smear classic RT with or without the Zgrip? Looks verry niiice...
    I was hoping to get $750 OBO for the Factory Splash RT with Z-Grip. It is in great cosmetic condition. The splash job was a limited run and hard to come across. The Z-Grip is in fantastic condition. RT valve.

I believe this was a factory special order of some kind. Most RT fore-grip brackets were cut to accept Z-Grips. This Fore-grip bracket was milled THEN annoed the blue/silver sponge with purple splash. This marker has not been aired-up in at least a couple of years. A little oil and it might be ripping again. Or you may need to replace seals, bumper, etc. AS IS!

I can take more pics. It really is a beautiful RT and the Z-Grip is a great tight package in my opinion.

Happy Hunting!

Good, cool!

SummaryJudgement: I really like the history of the "FSE-LX" body and would love to build it back up to an e-mag. How about $250 shipped and paypal'd?
    Glad you got it. Should've had it by last weekend, like you did Pretty good shape for a 1 of 3, right?

ENJOY! Plus, please let me know how the final build looks. I've wanted to finish a project with that custom body for years. That's why I held on to it. Keep me updated! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post

Enjoy all!

SJ

ENJOY ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post

Hey sk8! I have found the hyperframe you mentioned. I actually lost it for about a week and half until I started sorting parts out more.

I have two. They are both FULLY functional, with factory boards (every mode works), 9-V batteries accepted, and switches. One has cracking grips (original grips, but get set of Luke's panels of course ) and is missing the trigger guard. The other has great original grips and trigger guard, but I'm not parting with that one unless the price is very good.

I'd like $??? (price coming with new pics) PayPal'd/shipped/insured/tracked OBO for it. A classic, quality sear-tripper that was unappreciated in it's day for sure!

***PM'd with sk8. He set me on the right track pricing wise with today's market. New pics and a lower price coming soon***
    Last edited by SummaryJudgement; 12-16-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Pm sent.

Hey man. My pms aren't showing up. I'm on my phone. Done deal for the Viking. Ill ppm you more details when I get to my pc