Thread: Virginia

Virginia

Hey guys just wondering if any of our AO mbrs are in the northern VA Area? I Live in Woodbridge Area and just checking incase i wanna go shoot some up and looking for people to play with!

RVA here, not quite nova

cool thats about an hour away from me i tend to go to VCU anyways every now and than for partying haha

rva as well---splatbrothers is my normal go to field

Dudes, I'm in RVA too.

Haven't been out in a while, but I've been wanting to check out Splat Bros. All my buddies play at KPS, though.

i'm in norfolk but Bunny is near MANasses

I'm an hour from hoodbridge and Manasses. I play at skyline paintball. I would love to get together there with a few mag guys sometime. I have 7-8 eye candies to look at. But skyline has great fields and prices. Only an hour from ya aswll, if your interested.

I am definitely for a Va mag owner meetup, sounds like quite a few around splat bros or I'm willing to make a drive up skyline.

I'm in. I'm just south of RVA. I play kps and splat

Bunny from manassas no way I use to live there haha and I deft. Wouldnt mind meeting the majority of you guys in Richmond I can crash at a couple friends places down there no biggie for me! Splat bros or skyline never been to either so itll be new for me regardless haha

Yeah it looks like AO-VA day definitely needs to happen.

It'd be dope if we could get our jerseys first!

I didnt get to order a jersey but yes lets set this thing up! Would someone like to be coordinator ? haha I dont know the fields down there at all so someone from Richmond would be best to set this thing up and get the ball rolling

I don't want the roll of official coordinator, but will gladly be of any assistance I can to someone if its set up at skyline. I great friends with the owners and I'm sure I can work something with them for some special pricing just to see a few olds mags out. Skyline has good fields, is 2 mins off the interstate and has good food and $50 Super 8 motels with 3 miles. Also bare bones camping is avaible at the field aswell.

Just looking forward the the event regardless of location

nice! I would be down for skyline! Is there anyone who would like to set this up? Like I said prob someone from Richmond would be best!!!

I'm in Fairfax. I haven't played much lately but, Skyline is my field of choice these days. I might make it there in the next couple weeks.