Updated Attendees!!!

Zeropjc
    James4091+1
    Billz804+2
    Teambob
    Spawn91+3
    Fishmishin+2
    Rukh013
    Last edited by Zeropjc; 06-05-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Okay, I've uploaded the AI files for the AO-VA and AO-VA Day graphics.

Click here to access my Google Drive

Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    Okay, I've uploaded the AI files for the AO-VA and AO-VA Day graphics.

Click here to access my Google Drive

Cool, thanks Billz ! I sent you a request for access to it you should receive it shortly. I still need to find out who has the other 2 and I can send them over to her and get a design laid out to show to you guys.

Looks like we are currently up to about 18 people, 19 if you add Pillage in, and he should be there if his job doesn't conflict. If you guys dont mind I have asked a few of the guys from my old scenario team to tag along. They have some mechs as well as electro's and I haven't played with them in about 5 years so it would be great to have them there as well. They know the field well and can add to the game play. If any does mind please speak up. None of them shoot mags, mostly cockers, just as an FYI.

Fine with me, mag or mech.

Fishmishin, you should now have access. Let me know if you need anything else!

I may have 1more coming but not 100% on that yet

Don't worry fishmission I will have a mech cocker or 2 with me as well.. Along with my mags

Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    Fishmishin, you should now have access. Let me know if you need anything else!
    Yep I have it, thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by spawn91 View Post
    Don't worry fishmission I will have a mech cocker or 2 with me as well.. Along with my mags
    Sweet, I need to pull out the free flow and see what state it's in and get it ready in case someone needs a loaner if we play mech games, or should I say when we play mech games

I'm ok with buying 2 tshirts if need be. Have we figured out sleeping accommodations yet? I can't remember.

And Fish your inti derbys aswell? That's cool. Will give us something else to talk about down there. I've run 1 or 10 before as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob View Post
    I'm ok with buying 2 tshirts if need be. Have we figured out sleeping accommodations yet? I can't remember.

And Fish your inti derbys aswell? That's cool. Will give us something else to talk about down there. I've run 1 or 10 before as well.
    Nice !!

I am planning on camping out, cheapskate here no problems admitting it. Do we have a list for anyone else who wants to camp. I was just there cutting grass today and we already have a large bonfire planned.

So who is bringing the shine then, since no one else has asked lol

Will be heavily stocked with beer I'm sure

I'm down to camp aswll. And I do believe I can come up with some Va-clear to pass around Fish

This event is shaping up nicely. I wish I could attend but i'm out of town. Please take lots of pictures of the event. Any action shots with mags will make it on the top right of AO

Sounds good. We will get a few. Wish ya could make it.

Dang Bunny, wish you could make it. I bet you would need a semi to bring all of those sweet mags you have lol. Maybe next time, and your not that far away, we still need to catch up sometime !

Also everyone we are at the month away time frame now, anyone else getting excited?

Heck yes im excited! Just counting down the days. Oh and is there any way to get a preview on the t shirt here on AO?

Not yet, I am having problems finding someone with the AO army and automags.org vector files and I haven't had the opportunity to talk to the shirt lady again to see if she can digitize them.

Kinda surprised that nobody has come forward on that one, I know someone has to have the vectors.

I'll see what I can do about throwing something together for you if I have some time later.

I spoke with her this afternoon and she can convert them, so I just have to send the images to her and hopefully she can get something over for us to see.

All sounding good

I'm ready to go play, just went out an air'd up the emag and looks like i'm going to need a new battery before june.

BTW, if anyone is playing the Defiance big game at splatbros
    On may 24th let me know.

Is there a number to get ahold of bobby.. We know bobby from way back and bobby knows us

Wow, I am glad I logged in to AO looking for tech help, now I see a game 20 minutes from my house in a few weeks, what a double bonus! I normally am on MCB, but am glad I peeked back in here tonight.

Right on. Look forward to playing with ya.

Gonna be a fun day.. We haven't played in a year

So we are all set and good for the 14th? Anymore word on tshirts or other details for the day? General idea on pricing? Any other thoughts or ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob View Post
    So we are all set and good for the 14th? Anymore word on t shirts or other details for the day? General idea on pricing? Any other thoughts or ideas?
    No word on the pricing yet, or the T-shirts. I may have bitten off more than I can chew with as busy as we have been to tell the straight up truth.

I do want to apologize for that.

I still need the vector files or a similar image for th AO-ARMY, and Automag. 8sorg logo's