Thread: Virginia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Put me down for a box! List of attendees have been updated!

Sorry guys I've got to bail out. I was all in and super excited about meetin up with all of you, but I was so pumped i failed to realize that the 14th is the day of my daughters third birthday party. So while you guys are in the woods killing it I will be pool side at a little mermaid party. Sorry... I so wish I could join. Hope you all have a blast. I look forward to seeing some pics of some cool people and even cooler guns lol

all good lvmymag the list of attendees has been updated and to verify we have 16 people!

Quote Originally Posted by Lvmymag View Post
    Sorry guys I've got to bail out. I was all in and super excited about meetin up with all of you, but I was so pumped i failed to realize that the 14th is the day of my daughters third birthday party. So while you guys are in the woods killing it I will be pool side at a little mermaid party. Sorry... I so wish I could join. Hope you all have a blast. I look forward to seeing some pics of some cool people and even cooler guns lol
    Understandable, family first ! Sorry you won't make it but we can still catch up sometime.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. Side not me and a couple of buds are playing splat this Sunday and maybe csp the weekend of the 21st. If you come out look for the dude with the beard lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lvmymag View Post
    I'm definitely looking forward to it. Side not me and a couple of buds are playing splat this Sunday and maybe csp the weekend of the 21st. If you come out look for the dude with the beard lol
    Yeah I will remember you when I see ya

Just trying to get the $$$ part figured out. Does camping cost anything? Paint is $60 a case, is that the only option? Is there a field fee or air cost? Anything else I should expect to be paying for? Sorry if any if this has already been gone over.

Looking forward to playing.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob View Post
    Just trying to get the $$$ part figured out. Does camping cost anything? Paint is $60 a case, is that the only option? Is there a field fee or air cost? Anything else I should expect to be paying for? Sorry if any if this has already been gone over.

Looking forward to playing.
    '
    Camping will not cost us anything, we get free entry and air when we buy our first case. $60 is the cheapest option for paint, but like I stated it comes with free entry and air, and its Marbilizer so its premium paint. I tried to get us a better deal on paint but he didnt budge, sorry