Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia

If we did want to do a meet and greet...

what field is close to the majority, so far it sounds like SplatBro's in Hopewell

how many will come and on which date?

I'm game for any Saturday till June 20th, earlier the better (It starts to get to hot for my blood).
    Splatbros is best for me!

I can make time for pretty much any weekend in June! i just need a heads up so i can request a Saturday off if thats the better choice for most people, and is anyone willing to host a bunch of mag guys for a bbq? hahaha

Okay, so if not June 7th, how about the 14th?

OK, i'll jump up to the plate...

the game will be heald on Sat June 14th, tenative start time of 0900 ???

Lets get a list of members attending and possible guest and I will call my buddy and see about a discount and if he want to come.

we can work from there

That sounds like a plan! as of right now put me down i might be able to bring some people depending on their availability! if anyone wants to go whos up here in the northern VA area let me know car pooling could be an option!

I will be there! Count me in

That sounds good to me, possibly +1 or 2.

Git Stoaked!

Last edited by Billz804; 04-29-2014 at 10:07 PM.

im good for whatever the first Saturday of the month is. Ill have my new RT and Mini ULE bodies and hopefully my CF and Ripper to show off as well. Anyone know off hand if there is a cheap motel close to the area? Hopefully we will have some snazzy new jerseys by then Im looking forward this.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob View Post
    im good for whatever the first Saturday of the month is. Ill have my new RT and Mini ULE bodies and hopefully my CF and Ripper to show off as well. Anyone know off hand if there is a cheap motel close to the area? Hopefully we will have some snazzy new jerseys by then Im looking forward this.
    if you find a motel let me know and i will stay there as well... AO hall party

Rukh013, gotta catch up with ya bud, I am in Suffolk and I work for Bobby now. I am figuring we already know each other or have crossed paths somewhere. As far as the date you guys set I would like to try to jump in with you guys. I think I can squeeze a day off to come hang out. As far as splat goes the field is in decent shape currently, just cut all of the flicking grass out there last week and things looked solid. The field is great to play, with varying terrain, lots of hills and just overall fun to play. My second favorite field I have played so far in my years of playing. As far as Bobby making it out don't count on it he has his hands full with CSP. Pump mag is all I will probably bring since I am parting my ULE to buy new gear for my son to play Epl series. Trying to get him to take interest in something other than Xbox lol. As far as discounts go, I can get us hooked up with free passes, just need a head count of who is coming. Paint wise , need a count on how many cases we need and I will try to work something out on a discount for us. There is also room for us to camp if we decide to do so. Hotel wise Hopewell is the best bet to check out, but since it's right off of 95 not sure how good of a deal we can get on them.

TeamBob, what's up buddy? Long time no text lol. We still need to catch up, so let's make this work !

All sounding good. I'm down to camp or motel.

What's up fish? It has been a long time. I'm finally getting back into playing some. Looking forward to catching up with ya. Going to be a good time for sure.

Awesome this is working better than planned! Deft. Looking forward to this told some of my buddies about this unfortunately they dont run mags but theyd still like to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeropjc View Post
    Awesome this is working better than planned! Deft. Looking forward to this told some of my buddies about this unfortunately they dont run mags but theyd still like to come!
    Do they have any older mechs we could make it a mech day?

Pneumatic too ;-)

What? I can't dust off the emag. No biggie, I might just play with the rt classic then.
    Thanks guys for getting this set-up!

Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post
    Do they have any older mechs we could make it a mech day?
    My bro has a g4 and my cousin has a tippmann a5 -.- they have not been bitten by the mag bug yet haha but thats of they come

Any mag will do. Please bring your emag. I've yet to shoot 1...

Good, I will bring the emag then.

Yeah, I'm interested in shooting the Emag too!

Gonna try and get the classic mag set up for a buddy, too.

Guys spoke with the boss this morning, we are a go !!! He would like for me To start gathering a head count and he said he is willing to try to help us promote the game as well.

Also anyone interested in T shirts for the event ? I can have them done locally, and bring them with me. Let me know and I will get with her on the price, we also need a design, I am thinking the the AO DAY VA 2014 would be great on the back.

Count me in. I like the tshirt idea. I think black shirts with that design on the back would be cool. Also, did someone say we could camp there?

Yes, I had that approved this morning. There is a nice area over by radiation city we can camp. Fairly flat and normally pretty clean. I will see about having us a fire pit setup and fire wood to burn as well.

Camping near something called "radiation city" sounds like a good time haha

I would be game for a T-shirt.
    I recently went to splatbros and had a great time.
    Lots of natural stops and built up bunkers.
    Best field I have been to so far.
    Put me down for 2
    Last edited by jame4091; 04-29-2014 at 12:05 PM.

as of right now put me down for 3! I might be interested in a T-shirt if we can get a pic of what it could look like in the end!

I've got two heads definitely, and possibly a third.

I'm interested in t-shirts, too.

Thanks for putting in the word, fishmishin!

Ok, what do we want on these t-shirts. Throw me some ideas and I can put together a mock-up
    1. Billz804's AO-VA graphic (Must Have)
    2. Possibly: Screen names of those attending
    3. Background color
    4. ???

Year, or possibly "summer 2014" incase we can put together another event. Maybe keep them simple to keep price down. Would be cool if we could get the AGD symbol or something similar or the front patch spot...

Edit: maybe the AGD symbol on the front, heart are and the AO patch symbol on the sleeve. Or possible just that on the front heart area. Just my thoughts for simple and easy.

AO patch design here for those unfamiliar.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...wag-Thread#top
    Last edited by TeamBob; 04-29-2014 at 09:33 PM.