Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Virginia

Yeah, I hope not either. Weather is supposed to be clear and low 80's so that will be nice. Either way, there will still be lots of rentals to shoot at

I hate to join the bad news train, but I just realized (see: was reminded by my S.O.) that my younger brother's graduation is on Saturday, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it anymore either.

BUT I'm still super stoked to play with some other 'Mag guys now. I'm gonna try and make it out to SB within the next couple of weeks, and I'll post when I do so that hopefully I'll be able to shoot at rentals with a couple of ya.

Sorry fellas, hope the day is still a success. I'll meet some of you at some point this summer!

I'm bringing some stuff I no longer need and figure we could have a lil swap meet so I you got anything g u wanna trade or sell.. Bring it

Sorry some of you guys can't make it. I'm still set to make it. About to start getting my gear together now. Ill try to round to a few of my random things bring down to trade around with. Hopefully my ripper body and rail came in the mail today, would like to show that off aswell. Ill keep checking this post tonight for updates.

Billz sorry to hear you won't be making it out. We won't have the T-shirts this time around guys. Sorry, but with getting busy and not being able to round up the images in a timely manner, and the company getting super busy it just didn't work out. Bob I am gonna shoot my # over to you, give me a call so we can coordinate what time to meet at the field this evening.

Ill shot ya a call in my way down the road. I have to pick up some jeep parts on the other side of Richmond before I get to the field. I'm thinking ill be able to make to the field between 5-6.

What time in the morning.. I'll prolly be 10 getting out there

Me and fish are here now. So whenever is probably good.

I hope you guys didn't get too rained out!

It's clear now. Stars are out and dogs on the grill. Beer is cold

Yeah it is nice out right now, still cooking, and consuming, lol. Where is everybody I thought we were camping out, sorry you guys missed the drift competition !!
    Last edited by fishmishin; 06-15-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Haha, drift competition?!

How'd it turn out, fellas? Anyone manage to snap any pics?

I'm looking to try and play one of the next couple weekends if any Richmond guys want to meet up (again)!

Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    Haha, drift competition?!

How'd it turn out, fellas? Anyone manage to snap any pics?

I'm looking to try and play one of the next couple weekends if any Richmond guys want to meet up (again)!
    I think we all had a good time, but I will speak for me and my son and say we had a blast. We had a good time for the amount of people there, kinda gave you a chance to get to know everyone better I think. Nobody really enjoyed shooting the Marb unfortunately, and I dont blame them at all, it sucked. At least it didn't rain lol, but it did get hot for sure. I will get the pics we do have which are from the end of the day uploaded shortly. 24 is coming on so I have to go lol

All I know is I had fun and my body is still hurting..

Great time, still chanting my motto. "Don't get shoot in the face"

Here is the pic from after we played, ended up not having anybody to shoot action shots.

Name:  IMG_7174.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  79.9 KB

Awesome pic! does anyone else have any other pics that were taken of the group?

We should do this again!! AOVA2

How about WVa ??

Are there still people located in NOVA that play woth automags?

Quote Originally Posted by n10cd_kid View Post
    Are there still people located in NOVA that play woth automags?
    It's not quite northern VA, but you're welcome to come play with my gang in Stafford. We try to organize games once a month or so. Next one is on April 23rd. We have a somewhat unique set-up, though. We play at a field that my old church built in the woods behind their building. We buy paint in bulk online, and I bring a SCUBA tank, so you can get fills/paint on site. No field fees. We also usually play hopper ball, and every hit counts, even if it doesn't break, so it's not uncommon to spend less than $25 all day. And you're not gonna be outgunned. One guy has a Mini, but he forgets batteries half the time and ends up using an automag. The rest of the guys use Tippmanns or classic mags. I have a pneumag myself, but I don't even use it half the time because it feels like cheating. Mostly I just use a simple classic and revvy.

If you're interested, send me a PM and I can get you more details.

Whoah that sounds awesome i live just here in woodbridge. I remember starting this thread a while back, maybe something can be done to set this up again? I know i wasn't able to make it last time.

I'm just south of Stafford in Spotsy. I'd be down to play a little backyard ball. I could bring an extra scuba too to help alleviate the air needs if more wanted to join! I'll be runnin mag and cocker to keep it friendly!

rawbutter, when is you guys next game?

I'm about 4 hrs from Richmond , Preston County Paintball , doing an event at the end of April , should be a number of Maggots showin up

Being new to Virginia, I might make it over there.
    Can't promise, but I'm chubbin for a good game.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Anyone free next Saturday, the 24th, should come to Splat Brothers for Mechanical Paintball Day!

I'll have my Mag out there and I'd be happy to see some others!

Well, I had a great time!

The only other mag out there was someone with a ULE'd minimag, and it was gushing air out between the body and valve!

Had my mag parts, took his valve out, and replaced a super crusty on/off oring, and voila! Another mag sealin and dealin.

Everyone had a ton of fun, and I shot a few cocker guys, too! lol

Not sure how many Virginians are still reading this, but I'd love to meet some of you at the next one!

Waiting on warmer weather. These old bones get cold easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    Not sure how many Virginians are still reading this, but I'd love to meet some of you at the next one!
    I've been watching your posts, but our timing hasn't synced up yet. Well, that and the fact that I play mostly at my church's private field in Fredericksburg.

If anyone is interested, I could host a game there sometime.