4 11.43%
  • captian pinky

19 54.29%

Thread: *^* November/2013 MOTM Contest *^* - CLASSIC Class Poll

*^* November/2013 MOTM Contest *^* - CLASSIC Class Poll

mpsd:

vintage:

captian pinky:

Captian Pinky, you already won it in August with the same gun and you enter it again now? Really man? Unfortunately I just saw it now when I was about to upload the winners to their thread so you are, of course, out of this poll. Please don't do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    Captian Pinky, you already won it in August with the same gun and you enter it again now? Really man? Unfortunately I just saw it now when I was about to upload the winners to their thread so you are, of course, out of this poll. Please don't do that again.
    yeah once you win with a gun it is not longer enterable correct?

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    yeah once you win with a gun it is not longer enterable correct?
    Exactly. See rule number 5 for reference:
    5) No previous contest winner entries unless it has changed drastically , give others a shot please

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    Exactly. See rule number 5 for reference:
    5) No previous contest winner entries unless it has changed drastically , give others a shot please
    that's what I thought.

I had forgotten about that. I would not have entered it again had I known. I know the same gun can't win again I apologize for that and I have more guns that I would have entered.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    I had forgotten about that. I would not have entered it again had I known. I know the same gun can't win again I apologize for that and I have more guns that I would have entered.
    No problem, it happens. But please try to remember it in the future. I hope that does not prevent you from participating in future polls. You have an amazing collection that deserves to be recognized so keep up posting them!

i looked for the official motm thread that had all the pics that was updated not to long ago but couldn't find it. i know it used to be at the top of the paintball talk page. thank you, ill still be posting don't worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    i looked for the official motm thread that had all the pics that was updated not to long ago but couldn't find it. i know it used to be at the top of the paintball talk page. thank you, ill still be posting don't worry about that.
    You are right, it used to be here. A few months back, the Mods decided to move it to the Armory section. Here it is: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-*-New-Version