Thread: minimag trying to lighten trigger pull using agd parts

minimag trying to lighten trigger pull using agd parts

Hey im pretty new here. i have had my minimag for 10 yrs it has level 7 with level 10 bolt and i only use compressed air through it, i was reading that if you change the old on/off assembly with an rt on/off assembly it will dramatically lighten the trigger pull as well as not changing the intergrity of the valve system. Im not sure exactly what the rt on/off is and how i go about obtaining one and installing it. Any help would much appreciated. thank you

you can get them right off the airgun designs website or create a WTB on here. it will dramtically lighten the pull.

on a side note if you email Tuna, he has a bunch. theyre not listed on his website but you can still buy them from him through email. http://www.tunamart.com/index.php

Thanks for the help, ive been checking on agd's website but could not find the part but i did email tuna, is this just on on/off assembly from an rt pro valve?

sure is. tuna will get you set up

Using a double trigger will also help make the pull feel lighter as you are using two fingers instead of one. With a double trigger, you can also have it milled for stops, as well as getting the sear modded by Luke for a shorter throw. With an RT on/off, double trigger, trigger stops and sear mod, you will notice a very nice change in the feel and lightness. Of course it all comes at a price....

I do have an agd blade double trigger on it. so that does help. If i install the rt on/off assembly in the minimag level 7 valve w/level 10 bolt will there be any shoot down, or air pressure problems getting from the reg to the valve or bolt. and do i use the stock minimag trigger sear with it? sorry for all the questions i just want to make sure when i do this it is done correctly the first time.

no shoot down, same sear. straight drop in part.

where r u located?

Located in New York; Long Island