Thread: Is there anyone on here that is an autococker tech? Freeflow needing help

Is there anyone on here that is an autococker tech? Freeflow needing help

Was given a freeflow boxxer autococker and can't get it to shoot, it powers on but won't fire at all. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images     

do you hear anything tripping at all? the sear? the noid up front?

turn the eyes off?
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

Nothing at all, just beeps once when I turn it on and 3 times when I turn it off. Do you know much about them?

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    turn the eyes off?
    I don't believe it has eyes

Its a race frame with out eyes. I know a good deal about raceguns... The button pad is laid out like this (top down) O < >
    When you turn it on, it is in SAFE mode. You CANNOT fire in safe mode for reasons that should be obvious by the name of the mode.
    To get it into FIRE mode PRESS O > at the same time. The LED should turn RED or ORANGE (depending on how it is configured in RIP, but if the light is not green it is ready to fire)
    To get it back into SAFE mode, PRESS O > again.
    To turn it off, press and hold O and wait for the beeps or the LED to go out.

Ok, just kidding guys, just figured out how to take it off of safe ode into fire mode. I don't know much about cockers but this one will be up for sale later today

theyre worth 200 less with safe mode

Quote Originally Posted by DarkApollo View Post
    Its a race frame with out eyes. I know a good deal about raceguns... The button pad is laid out like this (top down) O < >
    When you turn it on, it is in SAFE mode. You CANNOT fire in safe mode for reasons that should be obvious by the name of the mode.
    To get it into FIRE mode PRESS O > at the same time. The LED should turn RED or ORANGE (depending on how it is configured in RIP, but if the light is not green it is ready to fire)
    To get it back into SAFE mode, PRESS O > again.
    To turn it off, press and hold O and wait for the beeps or the LED to go out.
    Would you have to disable the non existent eyes as well, or does the race board know when eyes are not installed? I know Eclipse blades need to have the eye function switched off when eyes are not fitted, as the board defaults to eyes on mode when booted up. On my Racegun I have to take the gun off safe mode first, then hold down the two arrow buttons <> at the same time to disable the eyes.

I was surprised to see your Raceframe fitted with a 9V battery. I thought they all used a custom rechargeable 4.8v battery
    Last edited by GEE TEE; 12-04-2013 at 08:26 AM.

You can disable them in RIP so they are never turned on even if you try to <> them on the frame. They default to ON IF "USE A.C.E." is checked in RIP. If not, then they are default off.

FreeFlow had their own firmware (2.5.1 IIRC) that was the ONLY 9v firmware available. Any of the V2 boards can have the 9v firmware installed, but you lose some of the functions that the later firmwares provide. You will also need the FreeFlow Professional frame because it is milled out to accept a 9v.

Thanks for the info on the freeflow frame

Useful to know