TPX Package with WTF mag shingles - Black Friday Special
>PayPal Verified or U.S. Postal Money Order Only
>See my feedback on A5OG, X7OG, MCB, AO, PBN, and PBL.
>I communicate quickly and courteously. I'll leave feedback after I know you received the item. If I forget, just ask.
>All prices include PayPal fees; Actual shipping is extra unless price is marked "shipped"
>"Shipped" prices are lower 48 U.S., additional shipping may be needed for elsewhere.
Trades of interest: Powerfeed left, hopper right Automag body; AM/MM rail w/ twistlock pin & bushing; AGD Classic or Minimag valve
Tippmann TPX / TiPX paintball pistol. This gun is a black TiPX (internal upgrades) which has been painted coyote tan by a previous owner. Pretty good job too, as the paint is brutal tough on this thing, showing little wear. It has been used in several games, and has never let me down. Also includes a host of extras. The breakdown is below.
- Coyote Tan TiPX pistol with orange barrel plug and empty CO2 cartridge installed
- Nine (9) total Tru-Feed Magazines (Mags)
- Remote Line adapter installed
- Tippmann Universal Parts Kit (not much has been used, and actually replaced the tiny buna o-rings with the new, tougher urethane version from the Tippmann Tent at D-Day)
- RAP4 drop leg holster, holds an additional two mags, in eight color desert (Multicam knockoff)
- Two WTF (Whiskey Two Four) Paintball Universal MOLLE PALS triple mag pouches/shingles in Crye Multicam, with MALICE clips (can be used on PALS or clips can be used as belt loops for any regular belt)
- Two WTF (Whiskey Two Four) Paintball Universal MOLLE PALS double mag pouches/shingles in Crye Multicam, with MALICE clips (can be used on PALS or clips can be used as belt loops for any regular belt)
If you bought all of this from ANSGear (cheap) it would cost $410.65 shipped, plus an additional $136 + shipping from WTF for the awesome mag pouches, totaling $546.65 plus some shipping. Buy mine instead, and save.
$350 shipped, Black Friday Special through Christmas
Post in this thread and then PM so that I get an email notification. I'll respond ASAP and for fairness will check the timestamps of the posts in the thread.