Thread: i love my mags but

i love my mags but

I love my mags but I like a little PPS too.:-) I just got this today from pps and I'm very thrilled with it.I shoot mags mostly but when money is tight I shoot pump style.

I own more than a handful of mags now and 2 pps pumps .I'm very pleased when I can buy American made over across the pond stuff.:-)
    Thanks for looking

PPS intrigues me, but haven't taken the plunge yet. Seems like I have heard more than one about people having to send theirs back home to get running again. Are their pumps as finicky as their semis?

can you eat one thing all the time? i can eat chicken 5 days a week, but sometimes you want some steak, or tacos, or some baked ziti. so its all good. even though with mags you can go mech, pneumag, emag and pumpmag, its all good.

i still have my SL 68 II.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    PPS intrigues me, but haven't taken the plunge yet. Seems like I have heard more than one about people having to send theirs back home to get running again. Are their pumps as finicky as their semis?
    I dunno about that both mine are pumps.i have a new houndstooth pump and the other one iis a 1997premium houndstooth pump.lol 15 years old and still shooting folks.

Tippman from early 90's..speaking of Palmers http://www.ebay.com/itm/Palmers-Purs...item3cd968b8a9

Not a bad price.the cost of my new houndstooth was 650ish shipped.lol I have already had a good Christmas with a new emag and a pps pump.:-)