Thread: Paint Order Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What paint is everybody ordering? I've had good and bad luck with both brands.

I'm going with the Empire/RPS Marballizer. I used it last year and had no problems. I think it has a little thicker shell than others so it's mure durable in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    What paint is everybody ordering? I've had good and bad luck with both brands.
    Most have ordered Marbs. I have had better luck with the Marbs than with the Evil. It's always a fresh batch for Legends. Two years ago, the Evil was too fresh and didn't get enough cure time. I was shooting soup the entire first day until I traded it in for a case of Marbs. Some people were complaining about the Marbs bouncing too often. I think those people were probably trying to longball, too often.

you gotta bunker people at legends...

FYI - the paint order form sends an email with an outdated link. May want to resolve that.

I took marb since it is thicker

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    FYI - the paint order form sends an email with an outdated link. May want to resolve that.
    Thanks. I'll look into that. They must have recently changed the get variables or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    Thanks. I'll look into that. They must have recently changed the get variables or something.
    I want to pay for paint - can you send me a direct "send me $" link?

I picked up 2 cases of Evil, and Ochsy picked up 2 cases of Marbs. We decided to swap a case so we're both covered.

By the way, I paid for my paint but forgot to put my forum name in the message. I sent you an email. Let me know if you didn't get that. Thanks!