Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paint Order Thread

When I give you my paypal address, do you send me a paypal invoice for the amount of cases I ordered? I have a few people coming that want to pay with credit card and I know you can pay with credit card through paypal this way, but I'm not sure how else they could like Credit card to Paypal to make payments for paint purchase
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

Quote Originally Posted by StygShore View Post
    I think I screwed myself... registered in December and ordering paint in January - knocks me out for both drawings... about par for the course on my luck

Styg
    doesnt knock you out of january

When I give you my paypal address, do you send me a paypal invoice for the amount of cases I ordered? I have a few people coming that want to pay with credit card and I know you can pay with credit card through paypal this way, but I'm not sure how else they could like Credit card to Paypal to make payments for paint purchase
    Yep. The form automatically sends you an invoice for the number of cases you ordered. That will allow you (or your guests) to pay via paypal or credit card. I'll add to the FAQs about this. Please, take a look at #17 for how we would like you to handle guest paint orders.

I think I screwed myself... registered in December and ordering paint in January...
    Nope! You didn't screw yourself out of anything. Once you meet the criteria for the drawing, you're entered into it. So, if you registered in December with no paint, you're not in the drawing. If you then order three cases in January, you've met the criteria for the drawing and you're entered. You are then entered into any subsequent drawings that require registration and three or less cases of paint until you win one of them.

there's 2 different drawings for january. 2 and 3 cases

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    there's 2 different drawings for january. 2 and 3 cases
    Right. Those are in the second or third post.

how do we find our registration ID???

Ruhk... you realise that youre covered on this right?

January paint order deadline will be this Wednesday, January 29th. Anything received after that will go in the February order.

Today is the last day to get into the January order. Any payments I receive after midnight (central) tonight, will go into the February order.

still 65 a case in feb?

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    still 65 a case in feb?
    Yes, sir.

This will be the last month to order paint at the $65/case price. Please see the FAQs for the final cutoff date. Once this order is submitted to CPX, you will need to order any additional paint through the registration page at the standard $75/case.

Good to know. I'll get my order in later this month, before the cutoff.

By the way...

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    Please see the FAQs for the final cutoff date.
    this info isn't in the FAQs of the second post. I had to get through page 3 until I found it. Posting here to make it easier for people to find:

bbotts said:
    "I'm putting a hard deadline of 2-25. This gives me a chance to compile the remaining orders and send them to Sean, so he has time to sort them out and get your guys into the drawings."

how many cases have we ordered so far?

Styg

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    this info isn't in the FAQs
    See #21

how many cases have we ordered so far?
    So far, we have ordered 20 cases. Based on what people have told me in person, we will have at least 20 more cases ordered this month. But, based on the number of people who said they are attending, I'd guess we'll get 60+ cases for our final total.

The current promotion has been updated in the third post. February is Dye month.

I'm in every drawing but the trip

Form filled out for paint order.

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    Form filled out for paint order.
    I got your order and your money.

Going to miss out on the discount price so do I just order on the form when I register

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    Going to miss out on the discount price so do I just order on the form when I register
    Yes. If you won't be able to order paint before the February deadline, you will want to order it when you register or add it to your registration later.

I don't kno if it was covered somewhere and I miss it but how do we get our paint when we get to the event?

Quote Originally Posted by magman313 View Post
    I don't kno if it was covered somewhere and I miss it but how do we get our paint when we get to the event?
    I don't think I covered that one in the FAQs. I'm actually not sure how this will be handled. At best, you'll get your paint tickets in your registration packet. At worst, I'll have all of the paint tickets to pass out to each of you. You will pick up your paint at the paint trailer(s). I don't recommend picking up all of your paint when you get your tickets. Pick it up from the trailers as you need it, since the trailers are temperature controlled.

...but, I'll get in touch with Sean to find out the details of how it's going to work. I'm pretty sure you will get tickets in your player packet, though.

Will be registering & ordering paint on Friday.

registered, just need to get $$ sent for paint now
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Will be registering & ordering paint on Friday.
    Excellent. That will put us over the 50 cases mark. I'm actually expecting to hit 60+ before I send the final order off to CPX.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyn1370 View Post
    registered, just need to get $$ sent for paint now
    Got it. Thanks!

Paint ordered ...does the paint order cover both registrations for the drawings?

Hey Guys! I just wanted to let you all know that the final order date (next Tuesday, February 25th) for this group order is quickly approaching. Any paint that isn't paid for by midnight (central) Tuesday night will not be ordered. If you don't make this order, you will have to either order paint at the regular pre-order price of $75/case or pay $80/case at the event.