Thread: Dynaflow Reg Burst Disk?

Dynaflow Reg Burst Disk?

Does anyone happen to know what the pressure rating is on the burst disk for a old Centerflag Dynaflow regulator? There is not a lot of info about them out there. Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    It came to a point in my life when it was either pay the rent or buy paintball gear. I think I made the wise choice. If anyoneone needs me I'm livin in a van down by the river.

My Feedback:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69554

They would be standard rating for the pressures they are using. On the bottle side, a 3000 psi bottle uses a 5000psi burst disk. A 4500psi bottle uses a 7500psi burst disk. On the low pressure side of air and for CO2 bottles, a 1800psi burst disk is used.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Thank you very much. Thats what I suspected. There was no marking on the reg or the disk. I think I have some strange reg. Its definitely a Dynaflow but there is no writing on it. Just wanted to double check. Never can be too careful with HPA.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas View Post
    They would be standard rating for the pressures they are using. On the bottle side, a 3000 psi bottle uses a 5000psi burst disk. A 4500psi bottle uses a 7500psi burst disk. On the low pressure side of air and for CO2 bottles, a 1800psi burst disk is used.
    ^What he said. They are standard burst disks, you shouldn't have any issue finding them.