Hello and thanks for for checking in. I have a few questions and I apologize if this gets long or if I ask something that is located somewhere else. I've been reading around the forums here a number of times and I'd like to either upgrade or build a higher quality automag to keep up with players with new-age E-guns. My brother and I own classic 68 automags from over a decade ago and both still work fine. Neither has been upgraded or changed from stock except for a new barrel on mine.

Now I've seen on the forums here a few sweet looking/shooting mags and would love to see the specific parts or ideas to build/upgrade. So far I've been looking into the following;
ULE Mainbody
X-valve
apex 2 barrel
some new clamping feedneck for a decent loader
new rail to fit the ULE body (without the barrel detent thing for the twistlocks, not sure what type that would be yet)
not sure about the grip or trigger, I don't have a problem with the stock one currently.

Beyond that I'm not too sure what I could do to up the performance of my marker. (I only use compressed air fyi.)

My end goal is to have a fully mechanical, semi-auto marker that consistently has good range and accuracy. I love my mag but I would like to put some cash into it or build another mag that performs a little stronger. If anyone has any suggestions about my ideas or can point me in the direction of a solid build I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the help!