Thread: air line on SHP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    oil and tank = Booooommm

I'm not getting what you mean by " leaking out if the main port".

Part that screws into the marker...the reg?

Which part is leaking? Is it leaking from the area that screws in? If so, this is a bad o-ring.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Which part is leaking? Is it leaking from the area that screws in? If so, this is a bad o-ring.
    If it is leaking from the reg, empty it out, disassemble the bonnet like you are changing the shims, and inspect the piston. If the o-ring and seal look ok, re-lube and try it again. I had a used one do that to me, but ever since I cleaned and re-lubed the piston, it has been fine. Or send it Ninja, they will probably take care of it. It's kind of fun to tinker with the shims anyway, and see what it does to the RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW View Post
    If it is leaking from the reg, empty it out, disassemble the bonnet like you are changing the shims, and inspect the piston. If the o-ring and seal look ok, re-lube and try it again. I had a used one do that to me, but ever since I cleaned and re-lubed the piston, it has been fine. Or send it Ninja, they will probably take care of it. It's kind of fun to tinker with the shims anyway, and see what it does to the RT.
    Name:  k9fr.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  39.6 KB

never played with one.... what tools are needed? this was supposed to be a like new tank. I seem to remember way back when we used to drop a drop of oil down there and that worked but i guess not anymore. gonna have to look up the shim info

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    Name:  k9fr.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  39.6 KB

never played with one.... what tools are needed? this was supposed to be a like new tank. I seem to remember way back when we used to drop a drop of oil down there and that worked but i guess not anymore. gonna have to look up the shim info
    It's a little allen wrench and a 2-1/2 inch screw. They should have come with the reg.

You can put oil on co2 bottles without much hassles, NOT HPA tanks.