Thread: FS/FT: McFly Gripframe

Lightbulb FS/FT: McFly Gripframe

I am going to work on a new video shooting paintballs. However, I just realized that I sold my only barrel and need to get to local store to fill my tank.

I will only sell this grip to someone I know. Basically, you need to have more posts than me and/or have provided substantial support to the AO community for years.

Suggesting Price (because I have to post one): $180 shipped/PP'd US only. Post & PM and we can discuss details.

Both cost me about $250 each to buy parts and have modified. The price above is for the nickle frame that is peeling. The relatively clean gloss black would be more. I am hoping to sell the nickel, but I would consider to sell the black.

VIDEO:

Black one shown installed:

Trades:
    Ninja Pro Adjustable Reg
    DW Fibur or Fibur-X
    SS Freak inserts
    GOG Enemy
    Gift Cards?
    anything else that may be of value to me...
    Last edited by TimmyJay; 01-15-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Lowered price as the $250 cost price may have been misleading.

Why you selling these guys? It was such a great idea. Did they actually work correctly with no real tweaking? Looks like a capped valve might be required. Would love to see a quick video of one firing to see it working.

MOTY2
    PMing to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    Why you selling these guys? It was such a great idea. Did they actually work correctly with no real tweaking? Looks like a capped valve might be required. Would love to see a quick video of one firing to see it working.
    I am only selling 1 of the 2.

I played 3 times last year and don't need all the extra stuff around. Both frames worked well for the dry-firing that I've done and a day at the field. I need to sell but understand it could be a safety concern without the z lock notch/pin. I actually adjusted the velocity once without degassing...caught myself and scratched my head saying dumb@$$ numerous times. I was hoping to get the cap's to sell with it for safety. I just can't wait for XMT's spring release and can't get anyone else to bite on making them.

Therefore, I am down to selling it to someone that understands the potential danger and will commit to not use it without a cap'd valve. I will post an old video and try to get a new video without all the fancy stuff. I am not proud of my work in this film so it is taking alot for me to post this again...

http://s208.photobucket.com/user/ddn...5b527.mp4.html
    Last edited by TimmyJay; 01-01-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyJay View Post
    I need to sell but understand it could be a safety concern without the z lock notch/pin. I actually adjusted the velocity once without degassing...caught myself and scratched my head saying dumb@$$ numerous times
    like I have been told, SFL automags never had the zlock channel for the pin to be safe. just be smart/ and never in a hurry.

I posted a new video. I got selling crazy and had to borrow a barrel. I was out of paint and air so it took some time.

I am not tech savvy so this is the best you are going to get.

VIDEO: