Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This might take a while..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkApollo View Post
    She looks a LOT better now

..and probably works better too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post

Hey Nick, so today what do you think is in worst shape, the gun or the chick Both are probably way out of tolerance

A couple o-rings and some lube and it should work fine...that goes for the mag too.

get her a nice hymen repair kit

http://www.hymenshop.com/

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    A couple o-rings and some lube and it should work fine...that goes for the mag too.
    Winner!

Back on track...

A couple of 68 Specials - YES, I have been playing that long. One was given to me by a buddy's dad who 'retired' from the game. The other I don't remember where the hell I got it from. My friends father used to take us out and play outlaw ball locally with us for years. He would stalk us around the woods and beat the crap out of us, usually with a pump gun. When he broke out the 68 Special, he meant business particularly that day..

A Bob Long Millenium Spyder. Built for me probably as a gift from Cougar20th

CCM'd Eclipse mid block pump. (body from one of the old MQ builds)

05 Angel Speed. Got this cheap because it needed a ton of work and was beat to death. Shoots great now. Needs to see a field again soon. A sin I don't use it more.

M90 Mag w/VD body and rail. I forget the names he had for all of them. I would put this against anything the trigger on it is spectacular.

Empire Sniper pump. One of the few brand new guns I have bought recently. For the price and IMO, the best pump on the market.

SP Impulse. HSW frame, LP adapter and vision. Built this from parts I gathered via a bunch of cheap purchases. Shoots smoother than a lot of new guns. Trigger guard sucks, but the trigger itself is short and light.

Adrenalin Impulse. As with all of the Adrenalin customs, the milling is phenomenal. Has the WAS board in it too. When I received it, it wasn't tuned so great. I've managed to get it a little better but have not had a chance to get into it further. Suffers from the broken spines on the back of the top tube like so many of the Adrenalin Imps do

Current pic of the above VER build. I "exile" milled the body and had it, the rail and barrel reannoed.

Eclipse Shoebox Shocker. A++ specimen. Someone stuck this under my nose at one of the Tunaballs and it ended up coming home with me.

ANS Raceframe cocker. Assembled from parts and from a NIB leftover body kit I picked up on MCB. Need final assembly and tuning. Probably going to Dark Apollo since I don't have a computer old enough any more that can use the parallel interface cable lol

Montneel MEGA Z1. I hated these things so much back in the day because they were one of the only guns that worked well in the cold. Our VM68s would crap out and we would get our asses kicked by guys we used to play with who all used these. They hold a special place in the Evil history book because it was the DAY after a run in against them that I got on the phone with AGD and purchased my first mag back in the early 90s.
    Last edited by BigEvil; 01-03-2014 at 09:39 PM.

F1 Illustrator. One of the best old school blow backs from back in the day.

F2 Illustrator. Slightly improved version of the F1. By time this hit, the market was already moving away from the mech blow backs.

F4 Illustrators. When these came out, they were meant to compete with the low end spectrum of blow backs like Spyders and Piranhas. Got these cheap with the intent to fix one up for the collection. Probably never will, nothing really spectacular about them but I do like top cocking set up.

Emag w/XMT ULE Minimag body and White Wolf barrel.

There are more, but Im not digging through the garage anymore until spring. Its 30* in there and my cigar froze. Fortunately I have a great new smoking jacket that Rudz got me for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    ANS Raceframe cocker. Assembled from parts and from a NIB leftover body kit I picked up on MCB. Need final assembly and tuning. Probably going to Dark Apollo since I don't have a computer old enough any more that can use the parallel interface cable lol
    Heh I have a laptop JUST for RIP.
    Speaking of, do you happen to have a rail and valve just wasting away? Im using the M86 frame to make a mag like that XMT ULE you have. I have a mini body coming from Cougar with the frame and a warp feed already.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkApollo View Post
    Heh I have a laptop JUST for RIP.
    Speaking of, do you happen to have a rail and valve just wasting away? Im using the M86 frame to make a mag like that XMT ULE you have. I have a mini body coming from Cougar with the frame and a warp feed already.
    I think I have some classic rails.. maybe and emag valve or two. Probably incomplete

Did caustic do the dust black on your mags?

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    Did caustic do the dust black on your mags?
    Some parts. Others were PK Select and ATMF. The Caustic black is as good if not better than PKs, both in gloss and dust.

that hybrid shocker

mmmmmmm

I wish I still had mine, it was a black to red fade, so hot

still one of my favorite markers
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

I just pulled that one off the wall over the weekend to clean and lube it up. I haven't used it in way too long. I think I am going to break it out soon.

Here is another pic for the thread...
    Name:  10450527_10203271936352259_6158876898530079430_n.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  65.9 KB

Who threaded the barrel? I am looking into getting one done possibly for my current build.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stayhuge View Post
    Who threaded the barrel? I am looking into getting one done possibly for my current build.

Thanks!

I don't know if XMT did that barrel but he said he can convert twistlocks into cocker threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I don't know if XMT did that barrel but he said he can convert twistlocks into cocker threads.
    Yea, I messaged him. But I think he is shut down for a while through the holidays and most of the winter, based on a message I exchanged with him about a month ago. Trying to feel out if there is anyone else that is doing it, or even what the cost for something like that would be. Thanks!

Yea, I messaged him. But I think he is shut down for a while through the holidays and most of the winter, based on a message I exchanged with him about a month ago. Trying to feel out if there is anyone else that is doing it, or even what the cost for something like that would be. Thanks!
    FYI - he charged me $30.

Send message saying the you want a barrel, when he will be availible and how much it would be. Speculation, and guessing at someone's intentions is general farther from the truth, than what the reality is.

The newest addition

Hahaha!

Is he going to let it go?
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Love my Axe..

Good god that M90 is sexy! I've always loved the Raceguns too and regret selling mine. NICE COLLECTION BE!