Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: triple mag... restart/continue

I like the progress, even if it is a little on the slow side. You need to swap that 13ci tank for an 114ci 4500psi so that beast can breath for than a single set of hoppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Temo Vryce View Post
    I like the progress, even if it is a little on the slow side. You need to swap that 13ci tank for an 114ci 4500psi so that beast can breath for than a single set of hoppers.
    yeah depending on how well I can move if and when I heal from this car accident, I was planning on 2 114 ci tanks that would be on my molly tactical dye vest.
    who knows though, I cant move around the house without a valium in me. and this neck brace isn't much fun either.

So any video of this thing actually ripping? It looks complete in the last video.

I wouldn't ask except it sounds like you're feeling better and I have really enjoyed a number of the projects you've come up with. Would love to see how this one has progressed.

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    So any video of this thing actually ripping? It looks complete in the last video.

I wouldn't ask except it sounds like you're feeling better and I have really enjoyed a number of the projects you've come up with. Would love to see how this one has progressed.
    no progress.
    somehow I cant find my cads for the last few pieces.
    so I have to find the time with the new move and setting up the printer, to make new parts to make sure they work again,
    shouldn't take long once I get back at it,

but no eta on this, total crap shoot on my part.

update once things have come into order.

but it is like me to not get personal projects done in any amount of time.

thankyou,
    KNM