Hi:
Haven't been around here much in the past few years so tried searching, but really could have missed quite a bit... Would there be a CAD file of the warp fed TAC ONE body floating about? Let me explain my interest:

I have found a CAD file for a zetamag magwell already and actually have found someone who has drafted up a mating surface to a model 98 to replace the feedneck. I am looking to purchase a warp fed tac one body from Tuna and would like to understand the mating surface along the feed side so I can modify the design to mate up with it... and figure out how to secure said mounting (probably screwed to the rail and somehow attached at the detent on top.

Another piece of work I am looking to have done is to adapt the feed hole on the tac one to accept first strike rounds... a D shape rather than the circular hole.

The end result will be a Sten gun/Sterling type setup... mag fed automag with an X valve.

Anyone with skills? Any machinists you can recommend? Any thoughts other than this guy is a nutball?