Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emag valve on ULE body

Yes all shims have been removed. I believe that I also have the smallest carrier size.

Is that the smallest carrier size, or the smallest carrier size that doesn't leak? Make sure you are using the largest carrier size that doesn't produce a leak using the same white carrier oring for each carrier size you try. Its the oring you are adjusting, so it is important that you use the same oring while changing carriers.

Check your sear tip for wear. Any amount of wear at the tip can allow the bolt to sit farther forward than it should and will expose the vent hole causing a slight leak. This will make you use a carrier size that is too tight for your setup and will induce bolt stick from time to time.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

I put the RT on/off in my classic valve and it RT'd. Is that normal?? I know it is supposed to decrease the trigger pull. I didnt have a crono but i wonder if I had decreased velocity as a result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlBsJ4o0pY

You will get some kick, since the pull is less than the return. Its just not as pronounced as with a retro valve. The return force on an AIR valve is bound by lower pressure regulated air rather than the tank pressure of a retro valve. A higher velocity setting will have a greater effect on the reactivity of the classic valve.

You will never get the full auto reactivity of a retro valve, and the tank regulator pressure won't have any effect other than helping a bit with the flow rate.