Thread: a few mags

a few mags

got a few mags, try to rotate them every time i play(will try to get a pic of each one as they come out)...NO wall hangers here

Logic ULE Minimag - (MOTM winner 6/2015)

eMax Valve, xmt ule minimag body, ccm no pro feedneck, dye ul barrel w/wwa tip, lukes mini praxis rail(emag rail milled and shortened), logic UMF frame w/dye sticky 3s, rt classic/rpg grip stick foregrip(matched up to trigger frame guard so there are no gaps/overhangs), cp on/off asa, ccm fittings...almost complete, just want to replace the stock agd detents for something gloss black...ano done by Caustic Customs

Pink M86 PUMPMAG/MechMAG (MOTM winner 9/17) -

wanted a pink pump so when the M86 was made available to me everything was pretty much built around it...had a couple extra parts ano'd to match so I can change it from pump to mech but I doubt it will come out of pump form...

X/Emaxxx valve, ULE body(pariah'd by Luke), rpg detent, rpg subzero feedneck, Lukes armada rail(am/mm length), ptp trash can/rpg 15* vert asa, cp mini/standard gas through, M86 frame(by Cougar20th), ccm reverse drop/fbm stiletto drop, ccm asa/cp asa, freak barrel system w/all american tips, ccm fittings

LUKES NINJA MAG - (MOTM winner 1/2014)
    cut down ule, rpg sub-zero feedneck, rpg detent, lukes 'teth' rail, lukes double mini vert frame w/acis trigger, lukes foregrip, venomous designs snatch grip, emax valve, cp mini drop, cp mini asa, ccm fittings

MINI TAC -,
    cut down front and back tac 1 body, sub-zero feedneck, rpg triton frame w/viper blade, ule rail, rt foregrip, x valve, cp rail, cp asa

PUMP-MAG -

ule body, rpg sub-zero feedneck, classic rail, classic valve w/ hardline to vert asa, cp mini gas through, rainman pump kit w/hitman plate, dye frame, ndz dropkick, cp mini asa

Last edited by keiko_819; 10-14-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Purple Chord Mag - (MOTM winner 11/14)
    Purple X valve, am/mm Chord body, rpg subzero feedneck, rpg retent, rpg ule rail, rpg snatch grip, rpg triton frame w/viperblade and system x grips, ptp vert trash can asa, fbm stiletto drop, cp mini gas through, cp mini on/off, ccm fittings, redz pepper stick barrel(freak bored)

built this mag year or two ago(maybe longer), i can say it was one of the first few dream builds i had in my mind. Once I collected all the parts it got sent out to Caustic Customs. I can easily say it is one of the closest matches to a purple x valve i have seen, as you all know he does great work! Enjoy...

Last edited by keiko_819; 04-04-2015 at 04:08 PM.

RPG Mag -
    RTPRO X valve, RPG Pariah body, RPG retents(dual), RPG subzero feedneck, RPG mini wave rail, RPG chimera frame w/ viperblade trigger and matching blacked out panels, ptp vert trashcan asa(milled top, drilled and retapped to fit on rt style rail), RPG gas through, bob long mini rail drop, bob long cam drive asa, ccm fittings, dye ultralight w/whip tip

have had an RPG mag in mind since i caught the mag bug and have had it complete for quite sometime but had some downtime in the morning at the field this past weekend so managed to take a few pics...the hardest part for me on this build was finding the right on/off asa(since i already knew exactly what else it was going to include) and someone here on AO pointed me in the direction of a bob long asa, i love how the mill lines match up with the mini wave rail. this mag is my personal favorite shooter and seems to me like its always on point. all blacked out with a touch of red(this one is a finger print magnet)

Carbon Fiber Mag -
    Red X Valve, OG carbon fiber body(warpedmephisto modded body) cut down by Luke, Lukes rtp style armada rail(am/mm length), RPG subzero feedneck, dual CP detents(I believe), RPG triton frame w/dye sticky 3s and RPG splinter blade trigger, venomous designs 15* carbon fiber foregrip, deadly winds fibur barrel(freak inserted), FBM stiletto drop, mini cp asa, ccm fittings

after I got the body I pretty much built the mag around it, had it all blacked out and wanted to add some color, eventually rebought some red parts I had sold and its pretty much the way I want it, most likely get a red or a carbon fiber trigger for it and it will be 100%...one of my lightest mags and is always on point...

Last edited by keiko_819; 12-27-2014 at 09:43 PM.

Where's the rest if them?

I really like that first one. Looks awesome.

Is the anno on the Ninja Mag done by Caustic Customs?

Quote Originally Posted by lobo_fuerte View Post
    Where's the rest if them?
    they will come as i take them out to play

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBeans View Post
    I really like that first one. Looks awesome.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by debruynda View Post
    Is the anno on the Ninja Mag done by Caustic Customs?
    yea, everything but the valve, cp parts, and rpg parts...Stephen always makes his ano look so good, smooth as glass

Very nice man, the ninja looks very smooth!

carbon fiber mag added

Sorry to bump a super old thread but is there anywhere to say shop for parts/upgraded like these anymore? I know the for sale threads section here but more so with a larger selection of frames and upgrades and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Red05gt View Post
    Sorry to bump a super old thread but is there anywhere to say shop for parts/upgraded like these anymore? I know the for sale threads section here but more so with a larger selection of frames and upgrades and such.
    Depends on what you are looking for. A CF foregrip can be had for new from DeadlyWind. Luke has a a plethora of rails, either new or milled from donors. So what specifically are you looking for, and maybe we will help you get it.

Like Nobody said, if you want something specific you can make a 'WTB' thread and we can help...many parts are hard to find but they are out there if you look

Really just looking to out together a nifty automag without breaking the bank, these frames this gentleman has are some of the more appealing ones I've seen. I've still got some automag learning to do but from what I know I'm kinda impartial on any real style and want a center feed, low profile, simple mech marker that can be unintimidating to newbs at the field but rt like crazy when need be. I really like the first and the 3rd I think, the "rpg mag". Frame looks comfortable like an old otb frame, I've been kinda looking at the ule minimag body in the dealer section an literally have no idea where to go from there.
    Last edited by Red05gt; 03-01-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Depends on what you are looking for. A CF foregrip can be had for new from DeadlyWind. Luke has a a plethora of rails, either new or milled from donors. So what specifically are you looking for, and maybe we will help you get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red05gt View Post
    Really just looking to out together a nifty automag without breaking the bank, these frames this gentleman has are some of the more appealing ones I've seen. I've still got some automag learning to do but from what I know I'm kinda impartial on any real style and want a center feed, low profile, simple mech marker that can be unintimidating to newbs at the field but rt like crazy when need be. I really like the first and the 3rd I think, the "rpg mag". Frame looks comfortable like an old otb frame, I've been kinda looking at the ule minimag body in the dealer section an literally have no idea where to go from there.
    Well, the first mag in the thread is a Luke mini-vert frame. They can be bought new. Go to the link off the forum for Luke's site. You can buy ULE bodies either used ($80-120) in multiple colours or new from either AGD or Tunaman ($120+).

But the best thing to do is post up a WTB thread and see what you get. If you have questions, ask away. That is how you learn.

Old fart mag - classic valve w/dial a welt, classic vert feed stove top, omega sight rail, omega foregrip, dye single trigger w/dye grips, old school dye stainless boomy, lapco drop, stainless braided hose wrapped, classic rail(Luke's teth milling) and vd snatch grip

Smelly Tuna Mag -
    my longest build to date. ... after my first classic 68 started turning into a ule mag the last peice needed was an aftermarket rail, I happen to find a rail that was made for an automag at my local pb shop that was sitting there forever, since we were friends with the owner he gave me a deal on it and I couldnt pass since it would make my once classic shooter a complete ule mag. after taking it home i tried putting the am/mm sear in and found it wouldnt fit. After giving up the rail eventually got stored in a parts bin for years and years to come(at that time i didnt know about the different style of sears)... Since i got bit by the mag bug I was learning more and more about these perfect paintball markers...long nights of researching I eventually realized what was sitting in the paintball bin... the parts for this 'new' special build started coming together...finding a m90 one year and then buying a xmag just for the battery pack a year or two later. i knew it needed a tuna valve so i went in with my brother and bought a mag that had what i needed. I kept mocking up bodies with the parts i had and felt nothing complimented the build...Then a machinist who goes by Luke came out with a mod for the tac bodies; after some discussion with my bro about the mag i knew it would be perfect on it. Its been a journey over a decade in the making but i now feel its just as i want it...too much blabbing on my part but here she is! thanks for the inspiration Tuna.

Dust Tuna Emaxxx valve, Tac-1 body w/mod by luke(milled and back cut off to show off the valve), rpg retent, empire clamping feedneck, Tuna rail, cnc battery pack, m90 w/talon trigger and g-10 grips, Inception stella back w/slimline tip, ccm asa held on by a mini rail, azodin fittings and AO shrink wrap around macro line.

Last edited by keiko_819; 02-16-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    Good looking marker!

You should spray some clear lacquer on your grip panels to put a shine on them. I use to do that on the plastic molded panels I use to make.

Name:  1ECCAA89-E4A7-4867-AECD-AB2AABD1D87F.jpeg
Views: 499
Size:  29.5 KBName:  D06D3DD2-8B59-4E6B-B92F-02C99D8C1AF7.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  30.1 KBName:  066B1500-A47A-4ED9-A780-0DD67E6BDBF5.jpeg
Views: 500
Size:  41.8 KBName:  4FB08E1A-9C69-4FD9-98F6-1CCAC1B5CEC1.jpeg
Views: 462
Size:  29.6 KBName:  4C0E47B0-6303-4E91-B82D-38F86A631348.jpeg
Views: 547
Size:  34.1 KB

Couple mags